Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deanchiong

Niu & Niu New Home

Price looks good to me. But then.. aren't you the expert one this??? :P

No lah, where got expert.

Work and personal its totally different. When come to personal, ofcoz you want it the best at the lowest.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No lah, where got expert.

Work and personal its totally different. When come to personal, ofcoz you want it the best at the lowest.

:) but you definitely know more. Best we wouldn't know but I assume you would check out his work... pricing wise it's one of the better ones I've seen really. :) Does he know what you do? haha less likely to even think of cheating you :)

ANyone interested in cable. Was in my new house when someone from Starhub approach us. They say they only help activate new blocks and they give very good offers. Anyone interested can let me know, I can help link them

25020601-1.jpg

Started to look for switches and S/S/O. Personally I felt that I got a very good deal and my wife and I really like the 3000seris and Neo X seris from Clipsal.

Alpha-V8-ST.jpg

The ceiling fan I purchase is from "Alpha" Not this model but something like that. $270 from IMM.

mine also Alpha, with 3 light cost $300