Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
deanchiong

Niu & Niu New Home

The fridge is a good buy. Right now, cheapest I can find is around $999 at Best Denki.

Is it display set?

Nope....its promotional price. Try mega discount store at UE square.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nope....its promotional price. Try mega discount store at UE square.

Thanks! Will check it out.

Been looking for a bottom freezer fridge.

Not many manufacturers have them. Normally only European brands such as F&P, Bosch have them.

Congrats on the new place.. Wow, u are fast.. Havent 1st appointment already bought T, fridge liao.. U're a Philips fan eh.. :)

Hope to see more pics soon aite? :)

No lah, I just find that their series of design quite value for $.

SO have you moved in your new house?

Reach early today at HDB 9.10 appointment but reached at 8.30am. Was suprise that HDB is already so crowded. My wife was so excited and happy, but don't know why I was abit numb. Maybe to busy with work. However, went to level 2 to buy the fire insurance @ $7.85 then we slowly went to take our breakfast. When We return its 9.05am, scan our appoinment letter on the self help machine and got a Q number. Within 1 minutes I was called to room 149.

The HDB staff was polite and ask how how long we want to loan. Settle for 7 years as 7 is my lucky number. Alot of paper work to sign. Then as me to pay the conveyancing fee of $48 at level 3. Return to the room, more paper work to sign and at last show us the keys. HDB really power, the file and the pouch for the keys very stylo. The staff congrates us and we proceed to level 2 SP power to apply for the electricity and water. Do not need to pay anything when applying but they will charge a $100 deposit when the first bill send to you. Have to be around this Saturday 9 - 10am to wait for them to be at my new house to turn the electricity and water on.

Went NTUC to buy some apples, sweets, pineapple and carrot for the new house. Hear people say before go in, must throw all these in for aspicious reason.

Went to look for Parquet flooring at Changi road before procceding to our new house. Think will go for this, 3 bedroom and living room only $4,000. Moreover, quite nice teak they have.

When turning into our new house car park, there was alot of people under our block. At least 20pax. We reckon its contractors. When we are walking towards the lift, some come towards us, without hearing what they want to say, I told them I am a contractor too....haha. Think this will stop them from prompting more.

When we reach our unit, was really excited. Took some photos before opening the gate and the door. 1 more contractor was here. He really like stalker, know where I stay. Scary. Anyway I told him I have my own renovators already. He start a conversation saying that another unit same level with me already start moving things in.

Congrats! 7 yrs to complete the loan, u save a lot on interest!! :good:

Where's ur new pad btw?

Its at Admiralty Link. Interest no much difference. If you look between CPF and HDB interest, its about 1% delta. Actually if can, should loan more from HDB due to the benefit of HPS.

Reach early today at HDB 9.10 appointment but reached at 8.30am. Was suprise that HDB is already so crowded. My wife was so excited and happy, but don't know why I was abit numb. Maybe to busy with work. However, went to level 2 to buy the fire insurance @ $7.85 then we slowly went to take our breakfast. When We return its 9.05am, scan our appoinment letter on the self help machine and got a Q number. Within 1 minutes I was called to room 149.

The HDB staff was polite and ask how how long we want to loan. Settle for 7 years as 7 is my lucky number. Alot of paper work to sign. Then as me to pay the conveyancing fee of $48 at level 3. Return to the room, more paper work to sign and at last show us the keys. HDB really power, the file and the pouch for the keys very stylo. The staff congrates us and we proceed to level 2 SP power to apply for the electricity and water. Do not need to pay anything when applying but they will charge a $100 deposit when the first bill send to you. Have to be around this Saturday 9 - 10am to wait for them to be at my new house to turn the electricity and water on.

Went NTUC to buy some apples, sweets, pineapple and carrot for the new house. Hear people say before go in, must throw all these in for aspicious reason.

Went to look for Parquet flooring at Changi road before procceding to our new house. Think will go for this, 3 bedroom and living room only $4,000. Moreover, quite nice teak they have.

When turning into our new house car park, there was alot of people under our block. At least 20pax. We reckon its contractors. When we are walking towards the lift, some come towards us, without hearing what they want to say, I told them I am a contractor too....haha. Think this will stop them from prompting more.

When we reach our unit, was really excited. Took some photos before opening the gate and the door. 1 more contractor was here. He really like stalker, know where I stay. Scary. Anyway I told him I have my own renovators already. He start a conversation saying that another unit same level with me already start moving things in.

wow, dun understand how come got so many contractors leh? you are driving urself or what? somebody followed u home? oh i noe, maybe these contractors desperate for business then they saw u go into the room, then they know you are a new owner lor....quite scary to know that, b more careful nx round when going home leh. So you have settled for a date to throw the auspicious items?

wow, dun understand how come got so many contractors leh? you are driving urself or what? somebody followed u home? oh i noe, maybe these contractors desperate for business then they saw u go into the room, then they know you are a new owner lor....quite scary to know that, b more careful nx round when going home leh. So you have settled for a date to throw the auspicious items?

My flat is a new flat. So whoever goes there its new home owner. I taken my keys today, I threw the things today lor.

There was a 2 days philips sale carnival. Wasn't sure whether it will be cheap and worth it to visit. Glad that we went today around 2pm. Was very crowded. Everything was so cheap. Some even sold out. No all models are on the sales rack but at least bought some items which will fit to our new house.

AJL305_12-GAL-global.jpg

Radio clock with picture viewer. Wanted it long time again but was expensive. Original $239, now......$100

HD4681_55-GAL-global.jpg

1.7L kettle. Selling $80 without discount. Bought it at $50

GC4412_02-GAL-global.jpg

Steam iron. Original at $130. Bought at $80

HD4746_00-GAL-global.jpg

Rice cooker. Selling at $179, luckily I never buy during the 3 days sale at one of the big departmental store at $120. Now $90

FC9166_01-GAL-global.jpg

$409 vacuum cleaner. I think my best catch so far at $290. Can use for parquet flooring

And also bought 2 more electronic mini candle.

Ironically I havent decide on my ID/contractors but I already filling my parents house with the home appliances

Some photos of our new house without make over

IMG_5003.jpg

Main door

IMG_5012.jpg

View of living/dining area

IMG_5018.jpg

Kitchen window

IMG_5024.jpg

Common bath room. HDB very effective and good. They have install mixer tap and mixer with shower head

IMG_5033.jpg

MBR bath room

IMG_5035.jpg

MBR

IMG_5046.jpg

Very nice MBR bath room wall

IMG_5026.jpg

3/4 bay window in the living area

IMG_5022.jpg

Service yard sliding door.

Was quite suprise and abit sad when first enter the house.

Suprise due to all power points, TV points, water pipes are conceal and ready built. I thought all these are not in

Sad because TV points are not in the area which we initial plan to have the feature TV wall. So need to replan.

Anyway still looking for contractor/ID

Congrats on your new home.. Your new home looks pretty high.. Good condition as well..

I also went to the Phillips Sale but only bought 3 things in total.. You bought a lot manz.. I love that Vacuum cleaner.. but above our budget.. We went on Sat and it was sold at $320 I think.. That Radio clock was a NO-NO by my hubby.. hee..