Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I just call to confirm the deal with patrick. He say can start reno anytime. Will start at beginning of apr. Now can start preparing.. !!

Any idea what is the payment details?

payment wise i think he is very flexible, we made our first payment to him when he is 60% done (he asked for it, he said any amt will do, but we paid him abt 40%) with our renos... after that he never come bother us on payment.. now my renos are 95% completed he still never pressed us for payment but i called him up and pass him another 40%... now still got 20% payment i still haben give, he also never press

anyway once u made payment to him, he will give u a reciept...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
payment wise i think he is very flexible, we made our first payment to him when he is 60% done (he asked for it, he said any amt will do, but we paid him abt 40%) with our renos... after that he never come bother us on payment.. now my renos are 95% completed he still never pressed us for payment but i called him up and pass him another 40%... now still got 20% payment i still haben give, he also never press

anyway once u made payment to him, he will give u a reciept...

i see.. i think i will ask him when we meet up again.

Patrick very nice, I told him my previous owner lost the window grill keys, he said is common case and he will give us the keys. !!

thanks mickoe. pls say thanks to sunboi.

yeah, we dropped by :P wow i envy the spaciousness! looks good :)

patrick easy to meet up? he seem like a very busy person. i

no prob. hope u enjoy yur trip there hehe...so how u find te reno? keke

believe that when u were there, te sofa and te rest are not in yet..now they are in (except dining table)...te house looks small already..almost like a 5rm flat. :P

patrick beri easy going one. can just make appointment with him and he will go n meet u...=)

Edited by mickoe

yup... the payment is also similar to my friend's case. He also paiseh so he called up Patrick to make the payment. Imagine its the customer who called the contractor up to make payment.

I am meetin Patrick and Ah Keong this evening at my place to discuss some design and start work date.

yup... the payment is also similar to my friend's case. He also paiseh so he called up Patrick to make the payment. Imagine its the customer who called the contractor up to make payment.

I am meetin Patrick and Ah Keong this evening at my place to discuss some design and start work date.

All the best. I am waiting for my hubby to choose a good date to start reno. Hehe.

I emailed him floorplan few wks back...still awaiting his quotation. :D Thought he so busy, sms him but still no reply back. :yamseng: *hai*

I emailed him floorplan few wks back...still awaiting his quotation. :D Thought he so busy, sms him but still no reply back. :yamseng: *hai*

i think u better call him instead of email.....arrange a time to come down to the house. cos normally flrplan n actual house differs. tat time also like tat. i hav a hidden pillar...but wasnt shown on te floor plan....

Hi, can I join in?

I've read so many good things about Patrick.. Was actually thinking of going directly thru contractor instead of ID firms since I more or less have my concept and design planned out.. But not sure how to go about it.

1) Does Ho Bee provide all services eg. hacking, tiling, installation of sinks, toilet accessories etc?

2) Is it the same process like going thru ID firms, just without design planning?

3) Then how do we ensure our designs are understood? (eg layout of kitchen cabinets or WIW).. Drawings?

Sorry for asking so many questions.. and thanks in advance :yamseng:

well, for cabinates wise, ah keong will draw out a draft then u see if it is correct before proceeding. as for hacking, yes. they do tat. installing of sink,taps as well

Something to add on. It is good if you see any design that you want on magazines and show it to them.

They are very experience. I asked ah keong to show me some pictures of his finish works. All nicely done, especially one, black and white theme. Very nice, like that we see in magazines. :)

Hi all,

Mine is a BTO 4 room flat. with all this comments, I also want to get Patrick's contac. Anyone can email me at winteromeo@gmail.com

tks in advance.. :)

i got pat's quote - but it seems quite exp for a contractor leh.. i did get one ID quote which seems around the same range as pat. hmmm.. ID is also as recommended as ho bee.

anyway, before i confrm with pat, i can ask him to meet at my new place? is it to much to ask? need his experienced eye to confirm the measurements, so that he can do a most accurate quote for me.

i got pat's quote - but it seems quite exp for a contractor leh.. i did get one ID quote which seems around the same range as pat. hmmm.. ID is also as recommended as ho bee.

anyway, before i confrm with pat, i can ask him to meet at my new place? is it to much to ask? need his experienced eye to confirm the measurements, so that he can do a most accurate quote for me.

wat i can say is tat patrick is not the cheapest qoute tat i had cos i got cheaper ones. but i choose to work with patrick cos he is te boss n can make decision on te spot. he recommends me what to do and nt to do (gd advices) and ah keong. was amazed that he can sit down on te spot to draw us artworks of our renos even before we sign the contract with him.

now tat our reno almost complete, we feel tat patrick is a very easy going person and willng to help us within his means. ah keong, took pride in his work for example, the featured wall, he purposely put a aryllic cover to cover te lights even though it was not discussed previously...and he even advise us to use tubes instead of bulbs for the feature wall as bulbs tends to get fused easier. then for the study room door, he feel tats te railing is too noisy and will change it for us...he even buy the door knob (2 types for us to choose) before even we tell him which one we wan

mint : yes. is better for u to ask them to meet up at yur house cos te flrplan and te actual house differs. initally we also got a shock when we see his qoute. then he make adjustment. but then in te end we add this n tat, it still overshoot our budget haha..but patrick is nice, although we last min add this n tat, he will still do for us , of cos also got pay him one lah

Edited by mickoe