Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

well, for cabinates wise, ah keong will draw out a draft then u see if it is correct before proceeding. as for hacking, yes. they do tat. installing of sink,taps as well

Hi Mickoe, thanks :notti: .. Thats good to know since im at abit of loss for the cabinets.. Need lots of storage since there is no storeroom for my home..

Something to add on. It is good if you see any design that you want on magazines and show it to them.

They are very experience. I asked ah keong to show me some pictures of his finish works. All nicely done, especially one, black and white theme. Very nice, like that we see in magazines. :yamseng:

Thanks for your help! Was happy to hear his finished works are not bad.. my concept is also black ..want somthing very boutique hotel style.. will give him a call over the weekend..

Opps, only have his office number.. Anyone can provide me his direct contact?? Can PM me? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mickoe, thanks :notti: .. Thats good to know since im at abit of loss for the cabinets.. Need lots of storage since there is no storeroom for my home..

haha..no worries. so far, i hav more than enuff cabinets haha...take my featured wall for example : alot of storage space..haha...as long there is space, they will not let it go in waste... :yamseng:

I juz wanna say that... Patrick and Ah Keong are very consistent in their work and attitude because they showed these good qualities when doing my reno as well...

I would vouch for their good work anytime... :yamseng::notti::notti:

wat i can say is tat patrick is not the cheapest qoute...

he is te boss n can make decision on te spot...

he recommends me what to do and nt to do (gd advices)...

and ah keong. was amazed that he can sit down on te spot to draw us artworks...

patrick is a very easy going person and willng to help us within his means...

ah keong, took pride in his work...

haha..no worries. so far, i hav more than enuff cabinets haha...take my featured wall for example : alot of storage space..haha...as long there is space, they will not let it go in waste... :notti:

Mickoe, have to say your reno was nicely done... Love the feature wall and kitchen ! :yamseng:

I juz wanna say that... Patrick and Ah Keong are very consistent in their work and attitude because they showed these good qualities when doing my reno as well...

I would vouch for their good work anytime... :good::good::good:

I agree!!!! so happy to choose them....

Mickoe, have to say your reno was nicely done... Love the feature wall and kitchen ! :thumbs up:

thanks haha....

i got pat's quote - but it seems quite exp for a contractor leh.. i did get one ID quote which seems around the same range as pat. hmmm.. ID is also as recommended as ho bee.

anyway, before i confrm with pat, i can ask him to meet at my new place? is it to much to ask? need his experienced eye to confirm the measurements, so that he can do a most accurate quote for me.

just would like to add. the quote have to look at the design and the material used as well. Like for our feature wall we were quoted far cheaper by an ID.. but the material used? Gysium board.. something like office partition.. no design just a wall with a few pigeon holes.. that's why it's cheap..Ah keong uses laminated plywood and his design is all available space he put cabinets... with the max no. of shelves inside.did u see the interior when u came on sat? some only put a few shelvings lor to cut costs. some will just simply give u a wooden plank to cover the bomb shelter... it's also a feature wall...but really a wall lor.. not much use right? so the bottom line is that u must also conside the design and materials as well... i think that's why his quote is more ex...

and i think he do factor in some additonal costs that might incur during renos..

like our walls are not flat so he put an additional plank in fact 3 to cover up the wall and make the whole thing appear nicer... no extra charges... the study door frame also.. he will try his best to make his work as nice as possible...

in my opinion, he's very good, very professional...

Yeah.... in Ho Bee's case, what we pay is what we get... I think it's worthwhile paying for that little bit of premium if the work is delivered timely and with quality even for a contractor...

just would like to add. the quote have to look at the design and the material used as well. Like for our feature wall we were quoted far cheaper by an ID.. but the material used? Gysium board.. something like office partition.. no design just a wall with a few pigeon holes.. that's why it's cheap..Ah keong uses laminated plywood and his design is all available space he put cabinets... with the max no. of shelves inside.did u see the interior when u came on sat? some only put a few shelvings lor to cut costs. some will just simply give u a wooden plank to cover the bomb shelter... it's also a feature wall...but really a wall lor.. not much use right? so the bottom line is that u must also conside the design and materials as well... i think that's why his quote is more ex...

and i think he do factor in some additonal costs that might incur during renos..

like our walls are not flat so he put an additional plank in fact 3 to cover up the wall and make the whole thing appear nicer... no extra charges... the study door frame also.. he will try his best to make his work as nice as possible...

in my opinion, he's very good, very professional...

As for me, I didn't do much selections. I am impressed on the things they look out for which I never took notice of.

Like the platform in MBR that I intend to remove. Ah keong told me, some contractors will use nails to nail down the platform in order to stablised it, instead of using glue. And if the platform was really nailed down, which means the existing tiles will be spoilt and I will need the change the tiles for the whole MBR.

He is honest to tell me what will happen, so that I will have mentally prepared for it. :D

Of course, I dont want to spend another amt of $$ to change tiles. Now have to pray hard that the platform is not nailed down.

OT abit... Have just confrim with them that our reno will be starting on 1st April. :)

As for me, I didn't do much selections. I am impressed on the things they look out for which I never took notice of.

Like the platform in MBR that I intend to remove. Ah keong told me, some contractors will use nails to nail down the platform in order to stablised it, instead of using glue. And if the platform was really nailed down, which means the existing tiles will be spoilt and I will need the change the tiles for the whole MBR.

He is honest to tell me what will happen, so that I will have mentally prepared for it. :D

Of course, I dont want to spend another amt of $$ to change tiles. Now have to pray hard that the platform is not nailed down.

OT abit... Have just confrim with them that our reno will be starting on 1st April. :)

april fool ? hehe.....congrats. i think they will b beri careful when knocking the platform. they removed my existing builtin wardrobe too......n no prob with tat

Congrats!:) Enjoy your reno experience...

I'm sure you are in good hands... do get more involved in the reno as u get great satisfaction at the end of reno... Also, it will help to ensure that the plumber/electrician/tiler do their job according to your preference...

yup... thats the reason why we have finally chosen Ho Bee after some searching.

does he need to see our place before quoting the final figure for us?

taichi, u mind we go and view your home? at holland right? we see this weekend?

Edited by mint