Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

april fool ? hehe.....congrats. i think they will b beri careful when knocking the platform. they removed my existing builtin wardrobe too......n no prob with tat

yeah! Fools' day... Hopefully I am not a fool.. haha.. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
does he need to see our place before quoting the final figure for us?

taichi, u mind we go and view your home? at holland right? we see this weekend?

It will be good to see the actual place as from the floorplan, its abt 70-80% close only. But I think it shoudl not deviate that much.

Hi to Mickoe and Sunboi

Ur doors cost only1k plus?

I got quoted from patrick for timber sliding door at 1800 each... 8ft by 7ft... is it considered expensive? since u guys got ur doors at 1000 plus only right??? i wanted 2 some more... but i was thinking that i might have to do without it cuz it's 2k each.

how come ur pricing so different?? help help!!

you may want to check on the design, material, etc. Is there any glass panels etc?

yah... same thing but different design/material makes a lot diffference.

Hi to Mickoe and Sunboi

Ur doors cost only1k plus?

I got quoted from patrick for timber sliding door at 1800 each... 8ft by 7ft... is it considered expensive? since u guys got ur doors at 1000 plus only right??? i wanted 2 some more... but i was thinking that i might have to do without it cuz it's 2k each.

how come ur pricing so different?? help help!!

ya i think u shld check with patrick and ah keong... mine is those normal doors only(mabbe plywood with verneer haha) ... i think not solid wood.. mabbe u requested for solid wood that's why it's more ex....

im making a L shape kitchen cabinet, and patrick suggest to build a short tiled wall behind the L shape cabinet. Purpose is water will not flow downwards. But other ID tell me can just make a pane of glass (cheaper). No need tiled wall, which is more exp. Any one face this issue before?

Also Pat says better construct sink support with hollow block below the kitchen. Its optional, but recommended. Is it good? Its exp - costs $400

im making a L shape kitchen cabinet, and patrick suggest to build a short tiled wall behind the L shape cabinet. Purpose is water will not flow downwards. But other ID tell me can just make a pane of glass (cheaper). No need tiled wall, which is more exp. Any one face this issue before?

Also Pat says better construct sink support with hollow block below the kitchen. Its optional, but recommended. Is it good? Its exp - costs $400

did patrick told you glass DIFFICULT to maintain? patrick is the type who emphasis more on practical day to day usage/maintainence.

I gonna blast patrick...he quote me $600 for sink support... :yamseng::help:

Mint : Yes. Construct glass is cheaper but glass will crack. Tiles although wil crack too but they can withstand higher temperature than glass. i did mine with a stainless steel cover.

I also did te sink support. i heard alot of ppl regarding water slipping into the cabinates....so i did tat as well...

did patrick told you glass DIFFICULT to maintain? patrick is the type who emphasis more on practical day to day usage/maintainence.

I gonna blast patrick...he quote me $600 for sink support... :help::notti:

mayb yur sink bigger leh..... :yamseng:

Yup. I also did sink support.... But I think glass backing is easier to maintain compared to Stainless Steel backing. As for tile backing, I feel should be the most tedious to maintain due to the grout between the tiles... If the tiles got pattern, ie, uneven surface, dirt may collect even easier. Thats my 2 cents worth of view....

Yup. I also did sink support.... But I think glass backing is easier to maintain compared to Stainless Steel backing. As for tile backing, I feel should be the most tedious to maintain due to the grout between the tiles... If the tiles got pattern, ie, uneven surface, dirt may collect even easier. Thats my 2 cents worth of view....

mine is got tile bhind then put te stainless steel over it. i did ask patrick abt te pros n cons for both. in te end we choose ss cos we afraid that in long term, te glass will crack. i got a friend who did te glass, beri nice....

While I agree that SS backing may be more durable. but cleaning of SS backing, as far as I know, is quite difficult. Anyway like you mentioned, both SS and glass has its pros and cons. :P

While I agree that SS backing may be more durable. but cleaning of SS backing, as far as I know, is quite difficult. Anyway like you mentioned, both SS and glass has its pros and cons. :P

yalor. patrick told us tat too..SS more difficult to maintain cos can hav scratches one .....or te whirl marks..then will b beri ugly...