Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
u means he is eating your MESS of bakery meh?Gees~how could u said that?!

he is so fortunate!but then hor...better watch his weight! :D

If u bake alot,i suggest u go to Msia and buy bakery stuffs!much cheaper!

Phoon Huat actually quite expensive!

i bot my baking colour,favour,vanilla essence there.only Rm1.80 i think.

He still very skinny leh. He got sae tat my cookies are making him fat. But still super skinny. :P

Nah~ Not interested to go into Msia to buy stuff. We should help SG's economy and buy stuff here. Normally for simple baking stuff like flour, essence, etc I'll go to a baking shop near my place. Rather cheap and it's just across the road. The nearest Phoon Huat for mi is at Clementi. :( And that shop is a small small one.

where is BIY?

It's here.

He still very skinny leh. He got sae tat my cookies are making him fat. But still super skinny. :P

Nah~ Not interested to go into Msia to buy stuff. We should help SG's economy and buy stuff here. Normally for simple baking stuff like flour, essence, etc I'll go to a baking shop near my place. Rather cheap and it's just across the road. The nearest Phoon Huat for mi is at Clementi. :( And that shop is a small small one.

It's here.

that day i just passed by this shop...just open right? the stuff more ex than phoon huat? aiyo one of these days you gg to all these shops can jio me anot? i go with you...u tell me what is for what...i very lost when i'm there and sometimes hard to ask the staff things....

Edited by preciousjam

that day i just passed by this shop...just open right? the stuff more ex than phoon huat? aiyo one of these days you gg to all these shops can jio me anot? i go with you...u tell me what is for what...i very lost when i'm there and sometimes hard to ask the staff things....

Yupz. More x. hehehe~ I'm still a novice at all these stuff leh. I normally read up on stuff online, there's tonnes of info online. :P Sometimes I also dun like to ask the staff about things, some of them will feel superior and look down on pple who dun really know stuff.

If u wana buy baking/kitchen stuff, can try Sia Huat. They have quite alot of stuff too.

Edited by Angel81

angel> the pictures are not ready yet coz i can't find my camera in my new place. guess i must have left in at my parent place. i will get it done tonite.

angel> the pictures are not ready yet coz i can't find my camera in my new place. guess i must have left in at my parent place. i will get it done tonite.

Hehe, take ur time! :D So how's living in ur new home like so far? :)

I still trying to settle in and moving my stuff from parents place bit by bit... The 1st week was the most jia lat one coz i couldn't sleep well at night due to new surrounding but now ok liao...

I have been to push myself to cook something or bake something for John but.... hehehe too lazy to start leh...

I still trying to settle in and moving my stuff from parents place bit by bit... The 1st week was the most jia lat one coz i couldn't sleep well at night due to new surrounding but now ok liao...

I have been to push myself to cook something or bake something for John but.... hehehe too lazy to start leh...

Hehe, settle in first b4 testing out ur pretty red kitchen bah. First cooking/baking session very impt woh, cuz it'll christen ur kitchen. :P Must have a happy cooking/baking session for the first time. Maybe u can bake sth for us during 2nd PPP! :D

wah... u baking on every week end... i wanted to start but haven't found the energy to do it yet... guess i muz go to the library and borrow the cook book first b4 i can do it.

Or can just search online for recipe :)

ya i tinking abt baking some thing simple first. hmmm the 2nd PPP response abit poor leh...

its about the quality and not the quantity.....and like what rondy say....can eat more...

ya i tinking abt baking some thing simple first. hmmm the 2nd PPP response abit poor leh...

Think shd b the xmas period bah. Lots of pple will have other plans liao. :(