Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limis

Walk-in-wardrobe = Fang Zong Fang (room Within A Room) = Husband Will Have Mistress?!

Oh yes ! Typically husbands who can afford walk-in wardrobes are financially better off.

Therefore, I am sure feng-shui masters have statistics, that men will tend to fool around too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh yes ! Typically husbands who can afford walk-in wardrobes are financially better off.

Therefore, I am sure feng-shui masters have statistics, that men will tend to fool around too.

to be fair to both sexes, why must be husband leh? why not the wife fool around?

anyway, IMHO having a open walk in wardrobes means you will have a very hard time keeping all your stuff neat and tidy. Imagine those socks, bras, etc all over the places...

unless u have a maid than it is difference story la. so do consider not just feng shui but the practicality of it too..

:yamseng:

Edited by graykitchen

Dear All

thank you so much for your input.

For my hse, I will nt purposely knock down one room to make a walk-in. To elaborate wat I meant, cos I hv a deep u-shape area, abt 1.5m where the ID said maybe can do a U-shape wardrobe, making it look like a walk-in & then add on a door to cover the wardrobe area.

I wun put my wardrobe near the bathrm either cos of moist frm the bathrm.

I hate the smell of undried clothes also! Feel like puking. Ha ha ha....

asoon88, y do you say those husbands who can do walk-in wardrobes are financially better-off? I dun understand. U mean who can hv affair??? Or u mean they can physically afford to make a WIW in the hse?????

:unsure:

asoon88, y do you say those husbands who can do walk-in wardrobes are financially better-off? I dun understand. U mean who can hv affair??? Or u mean they can physically afford to make a WIW in the hse?????

:unsure:

I am just guessing !

It seems feng shui masters always have something to add even when it is very illogical. It is definitely more costly to build a wardrobe. Unless one has the funds, they would more likely to go for traditional cupboards. But for hygiene and general-wellness sake, better to have wardrobes with doors even if it is a walk-in type.

As for affairs, whether male or female, my take is this :-

Women who prefer walk-in wardrobes tend to be hiao. They will be the type who like to shop and buy things even when they don't t need it. They seldom fold their own clothes...leaving it to their maids (if they have one). They like to stand infront of their tall mirrors and see how well their butts standout when on heels or how their buxoms pop-out in their latest carriers.

Men on the other hand tend to be a little ku-liang type. They are whimsy. Say "yes" to their wives all the time. Say they are pretty even when they look horrible. Once they are out of the house, they shower praises on their female colleagues, flirt and do what most feng-shui masters say they will do. The only exception is that they will fold their clothes neatly, hang them up nicely and make sure it reminds them of the army days of yesteryear.

To be more logical, toilet inside Master-bedroom also consider 'Room within a room'. So it is consider every family Husband will have mistress?

To be more logical, toilet inside Master-bedroom also consider 'Room within a room'. So it is consider every family Husband will have mistress?

aiyo,like that i faster go make a WIW...hehehehe :D

aiyo,like that i faster go make a WIW...hehehehe :D

My opinion: Fengshui must talk about real facts. Cannot sometime happen and sometime don't.

If so, these theory is not correct. Do you agree?

Hmm, interesting! I have the same remark from my mum too when i told her i'm considering to hack an opening to my next room to make it a wardrobe room. But firstly she says fang zong fang cannot, then later say '1 room' cannot have 2 doors (i.e.: MBR's door and adjacent room's door... assuming i nvr seal it). Then toilet qn also came across my mine. So any expert's advise on this?

Eventually i dropped the idea of hacking since i'll have a ugly beam across the 'opening', as well as the possible difficulty in selling. :P

Hmm, interesting! I have the same remark from my mum too when i told her i'm considering to hack an opening to my next room to make it a wardrobe room. But firstly she says fang zong fang cannot, then later say '1 room' cannot have 2 doors (i.e.: MBR's door and adjacent room's door... assuming i nvr seal it). Then toilet qn also came across my mine. So any expert's advise on this?

Eventually i dropped the idea of hacking since i'll have a ugly beam across the 'opening', as well as the possible difficulty in selling. :P

犯桃花不是这个问题。这些都是风水中的伪学。

If room within room consider 犯桃花,then every house all have this problem due to Toilet inside the bedroom.

Edited by xiezi

I am just guessing !

It seems feng shui masters always have something to add even when it is very illogical. It is definitely more costly to build a wardrobe. Unless one has the funds, they would more likely to go for traditional cupboards. But for hygiene and general-wellness sake, better to have wardrobes with doors even if it is a walk-in type.

As for affairs, whether male or female, my take is this :-

Women who prefer walk-in wardrobes tend to be hiao. They will be the type who like to shop and buy things even when they don't t need it. They seldom fold their own clothes...leaving it to their maids (if they have one). They like to stand infront of their tall mirrors and see how well their butts standout when on heels or how their buxoms pop-out in their latest carriers.

Men on the other hand tend to be a little ku-liang type. They are whimsy. Say "yes" to their wives all the time. Say they are pretty even when they look horrible. Once they are out of the house, they shower praises on their female colleagues, flirt and do what most feng-shui masters say they will do. The only exception is that they will fold their clothes neatly, hang them up nicely and make sure it reminds them of the army days of yesteryear.

Wah.. arsoon, ur view on ppl who hv WIW is v strong leh.... erm.... to me, nt quite true lor....

Anyway I shall nt comment on this anymore, if nt skali accidentally offend ppl then I die big time liao. :P

犯桃花不是这个问题。这些都是风水中的伪学。

If room within room consider 犯桃花,then every house all have this problem due to Toilet inside the bedroom.

Interesting... that's wat i tot so too. Which i think wat my mum said doesn't sound convincing to me. :P

Wah.. arsoon, ur view on ppl who hv WIW is v strong leh.... erm.... to me, nt quite true lor....

Anyway I shall nt comment on this anymore, if nt skali accidentally offend ppl then I die big time liao. :P

It's just a sharing session with everyone ba, I also dun really believe in WIW stories, but to let the old folks have an ease of mind... just try to avoid watever i can to pacify them. :rolleyes: