Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Thanks Simon for your info, by the way does the $1998 including delivery and the assembly labour fee?

6mths is really good, think I can find a time to pay a visit at cellini.

Wah....Nekorin, the shelves is really impressive. I would like to have a display shelves too for my toys. Saw IKEA has one full glass standing display shelves but I don't like it has many lobang here and there so will attract dust inside. For the lazy ppl like me, just hope i do not need to always open the display shelves to clean the items inside. Anyone can recommend a good and cheap one?

Speaking of display cabinet with a lot of holes...I think the one I am going to have right in front of my main entrance is going to be a dust collection area...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i like but wifey wont agree maybe next house bah :(

Got 1 chinese quote "tong shi tian ya lun luo ren" ha .... my comic now park at one small conner inside my storeroom

I'm part of the gang too. Don't think can ever make my bookcase like that for my current house :(

Thanks Simon for your info, by the way does the $1998 including delivery and the assembly labour fee?

Wah....Nekorin, the shelves is really impressive. I would like to have a display shelves too for my toys. Saw IKEA has one full glass standing display shelves but I don't like it has many lobang here and there so will attract dust inside. For the lazy ppl like me, just hope i do not need to always open the display shelves to clean the items inside. Anyone can recommend a good and cheap one?

Yeah I had that IKEA full glass standing display previously. It was really a "dust collector". Haiz how I wish they have toy cleaning services lolx. The more toys I have the more I need to clean, and I don't like the idea of buying a toy just to admire it in its own box. Might as well admire it outside in the shops.

room03.jpg

My previous cabinet.

Speaking of toys~~~ :3

The Knight has arrived!!!! Wootz :D

knighthasarrived.jpg

Sneak update :3

Day 25 - Kitchen Area, More Electrical Works, Kitchen Door, Commencement of painting etc

Only one photo before I rush back to work. Will pop by new house later XD~

day25-kitchen01.jpg

Almost complete!!! :D

yup

all included .

Sneak update :3

Day 25 - Kitchen Area, More Electrical Works, Kitchen Door, Commencement of painting etc

Only one photo before I rush back to work. Will pop by new house later XD~

day25-kitchen01.jpg

Almost complete!!! :D

Wah bro white white kitchen ah ? do you guys cook often ?

anyway if only there's a white oven hahahahaha :P

Yeah white white kitchen, white walls, white dining table.

Most of the house is in white de lolx. Even my HTC Hero, PSP also in White :D

Cooking ah, not too sure whether we will cook everyday but definitely will cook some stuff. Don't think will use the stove really alot, as my wife she tends to bake more and I use the steamer/steam rack more.

Yeah white white kitchen, white walls, white dining table.

Most of the house is in white de lolx. Even my HTC Hero, PSP also in White :D

Cooking ah, not too sure whether we will cook everyday but definitely will cook some stuff. Don't think will use the stove really alot, as my wife she tends to bake more and I use the steamer/steam rack more.

eh seriously hor if my house kitchen like yours think less than 6 months it will become yellow and 1 yr will become black le leh hahahaha

wah bro dun tempt us with your hero le my contract not up yet can only change HP next yr hahaha

eh seriously hor if my house kitchen like yours think less than 6 months it will become yellow and 1 yr will become black le leh hahahaha

wah bro dun tempt us with your hero le my contract not up yet can only change HP next yr hahaha

Haha, we do a white kitchen means we need to use up more time to maintain it liaoz. Every day if not at least once a week need to do a full kitchen wash lolx.

Wait next year better, got new phones coming out.

Haha, we do a white kitchen means we need to use up more time to maintain it liaoz. Every day if not at least once a week need to do a full kitchen wash lolx.

Wait next year better, got new phones coming out.

ya now i've learned my lesson le there's always a newer and supposedly better phones coming out soon de

so me not eager to get hehehehe

bro, whats the name/model of the legrand switches u gotten? thanks

Legrand Mallia, my contractor bought for me, around $200+ for the entire house of 30++ switches and sockets (yeah that many)

Haha don't really cook that often. Even if got will be simple stuff...like boiling soup, etc

And definitely baking. I love baking more than cooking haha.

But if white oven then no contrast le...

Problem no.1 - Kitchen wall.

Sighz one of the bad points of not having an ID means there will be some stuff that we tend to overlook during our planning.

One fine example is the electrical box, previously this wall is part of the store-room. We hacked out the entire storeroom to integrate the space into our kitchen.

Didn't notice that the electrical box is located there until tiling of the toilet a week ago.

problem-kitchenwall01.jpg

This wall our initial concept is to place some decor(wall clock)

problem-kitchenwall02.jpg

After much thinking, I suggested to box the electical box up to hide it, and perhaps create a continuation of the decoration so it wun look out of place.

problem-kitchenwall03.jpg

Now comes another problem, what veggie should I use. I've tried tomato and it looks too reddish :bangwall:

Post too many posts in the tomatoland thread until I can only think of tomatoes lolx. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Decor wall updates :3

Base paint for the decor wall over at the kitchen is up, hehe, brought one of the wall clock panels over there to 'match up'. :3

Will need to go acquire some command strips to stick the panels to their rightful location. Will the 450g ones hold? Or are there any good alternatives besides nails and screws?

day26-decor01.jpg

day26-decor02.jpg