Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

yes, it is stable. when you buy the wheels, make sure 2 of them have locking device to prevent the table from moving.

hi ripples

thx :D

willl add castors to whtever i can .. oh yes with locks

rolling stuff aruond beats carrying & shifting them ...

jus afraid if done too frequenlty --wil rubber castors( balck / whitel rubber) leave trail marks on my new flr

(notice at some places, i think u put a rubber mat below your teak table)

so far i ve been pushing around mobile tv console with black plastic castors --- no trails

any thots?

cheers :D

fini

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi ripples

thx :D

willl add castors to whtever i can .. oh yes with locks

rolling stuff aruond beats carrying & shifting them ...

jus afraid if done too frequenlty --wil rubber castors( balck / whitel rubber) leave trail marks on my new flr

(notice at some places, i think u put a rubber mat below your teak table)

so far i ve been pushing around mobile tv console with black plastic castors --- no trails

any thots?

cheers :D

fini

my id told me that plastic wheels are better than rubber as they won't marks. there is a nice selection of wheels at Ikea if you haven't checked it out.

Edited by Ripples

my id told me that plastic wheels are better than rubber as they won't marks. there is a nice selection of wheels at Ikea if you haven't checked it out.

ty will check out ikea's castors... so far seen different ones at hardware shops

eyeing white rubber castors w locks but if leave tracks ... will use plastic ones if they can support whtever supposed to b on top.

Hi ripples

ur place really looks wonderful.

do u know where can i get epoxy white paint?

my id ordered it from the painter. i think your painter will know where to get it. sorry, couldn't be of more help.

It has been awhile since I updated my blog. I've been working on the touch-ups and decoration after HO. Everything should be done by the end of this month. The plants will be moving in next week.

My latest roommate, Marilyn:

P9100006.jpg

Hi Ripple,

Yr place really look v good...it tastefully done......should be in those cover page kind...great taste..:)

thanks bd, glad you like it too. home & decor magazine has expressed interest. let's see if my em makes it to the cover.

thanks bd, glad you like it too. home & decor magazine has expressed interest. let's see if my em makes it to the cover.

sure can de...i sure give u full support.....i am in love with yr theme and concept....just that i have i have my constraint....so all the best...i sure buy a copy.:)

my id ordered it from the painter. i think your painter will know where to get it. sorry, couldn't be of more help.

its alright. thanks anyway..

hope urs gets onto the cover as well!

Time to bump up my blog. Spent the weekend at the nurseries along Thomson Road. Found great plants from Hawaii Landscape and Far East Flora.

Blending green in and out:

PA050001-1.jpg

A little Zen touch:

PA050016.jpg

Keep away the peekers:

PA050005.jpg

A touch of green in the bathroom:

PA050001.jpg

Edited by Ripples

A little Zen touch:

PA050016.jpg

A touch of green in the bathroom:

PA050001.jpg

nice work... love the orchid and the 铁树 (hope i got tt right) in the toilet... we also bot one for the MBR toilet, one which is 20 times smaller than urs :D

It is nice to see all the nice, healthy plants, Ripples. Indeed, plants enhance cozy ambience and exuding lotsa calming energy all around.

Must have cost you a bomb to get all of them!

My prized buy:

PA050002.jpg

i'm looking for similar sized plants to put at my balcony. how much did this cost?

thanks