Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i'm looking for similar sized plants to put at my balcony. how much did this cost?

thanks

hi dsman

the fan palm is $380 and the heliconia is $45. the pots will vary according to your selection.

Hi Bro,

the green really enhance yr place...wonder how much did u spend on those?thinking of getting some as well...:)

hi bd, the total was about $2k. the pots are more expensive than the plants!

Thanks to RenoTalk, my renovation is off to a smooth start.

Hacking starts tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's my floorplan to share:

HDBFloorplan.png

Here're a few BEFORE images:

Staircase: Staircase.jpg

Balcony: BalconyDoors.jpg

Front Entrance: FrontRoom.jpg

More images are uploaded on my blog:

MWLoft

Hi Ripples,

Your place is big.. looks like private landed property..

wow!! ripples, what a chio house uve got here!! thanks for sharing all the pics..

ur reno was v well done.. i luv the FEEL of the house... nice!! :D

thanks happypie. i'm enjoying the space. a few more final touches and the reno will be done.

Hi Ripples,

Your place is big.. looks like private landed property..

thanks doremon. it's a lucky find. looks like landed property at hdb price. my id and i took a different approach in hdb design. we are happy with the results.

Edited by Ripples

My corner basin finally arrived so the powder room is now complete.

PA120005.jpg

PA120004.jpg

Love the way the lights bounce off the walls

PA120008.jpg

thanks bd, glad you like it too. home & decor magazine has expressed interest. let's see if my em makes it to the cover.

Any news from Home decor ? got to buy magazine if yr house is in . Support u mah ... lol

Love the way the lights bounce off the walls

PA120008.jpg

Hi Ripples,

Your lights in the toilet very nice. May I know where you get it from? And how much?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards.

Any news from Home decor ? got to buy magazine if yr house is in . Support u mah ... lol

thanks simon. i'm waiting for my id to arrange the photo shoot for the end of this month. he is taking his time to complete the final touches zz

Hi Ripples,

Your lights in the toilet very nice. May I know where you get it from? And how much?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards.

you can go to new tai wah electric on hindoo rd, off jln besar rd. costs about $40 each.

thanks simon. i'm waiting for my id to arrange the photo shoot for the end of this month. he is taking his time to complete the final touches zz

you can go to new tai wah electric on hindoo rd, off jln besar rd. costs about $40 each.

so good ... How I wish home decor can find me too (even at one small conner).... It's so cool to appear in home decor sia .... but of cos .... my renovation is nothing compare to yrs lah :( sad sad

so good ... How I wish home decor can find me too (even at one small conner).... It's so cool to appear in home decor sia .... but of cos .... my renovation is nothing compare to yrs lah :( sad sad

don't worry. u r already a star on renotalk :bow: