Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

don't worry. u r already a star on renotalk :bow:

maybe we all can fork out some $$ then go design a renotalk magazine . only 1 issue that features all the renotalk forumer house :) haha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
maybe we all can fork out some $$ then go design a renotalk magazine . only 1 issue that features all the renotalk forumer house :) haha

You can start a blog like The Living Pod and post all the completed reno pics in one place. Could be quite tedious to go through every entry here.

You can start a blog like The Living Pod and post all the completed reno pics in one place. Could be quite tedious to go through every entry here.

yah...good idea hor :D u start!! hehehe

got quite a few of us old birdies still lurking around... even though reno is long over... hahahah

still nice to see deco and the art in all ur homes :)

A few additions. Nothing too exciting.

Bedside Lamp

PA160001.jpg

TV and TV stand

PA160001-1.jpg

Time to shop for a soundbar :dancingqueen:

hey ripples ur place really looking good :good:

bedside lamp from ikea??? nice

so which brand u hv in mind for soundbar?

got mine from Harvey Norman... philips soundbar enjoy it now.... :dancingqueen:

I love your house! Very nice reno and deco. Love the overall concept and how nicely everything blends together. Really an incredible transformation. Deserves to be published in Home & Decor. Will be sure to buy a copy :D

Ripples,

Yr place is very nice :good:

Can ask u some stuffs:

- yr toilet lights fm New tai wah electric on Hindoo rd, is the address

Blk 637 at Veerasamy rd?

- the microwave and oven in yr kitchen, what brands and models?

tks... :sport-smiley-018:

Ripples,

Yr place is very nice :good:

Can ask u some stuffs:

- yr toilet lights fm New tai wah electric on Hindoo rd, is the address

Blk 637 at Veerasamy rd?

- the microwave and oven in yr kitchen, what brands and models?

tks... :sport-smiley-018:

hi, i can't remember the exact blk, but it close to the hawker centre. enter from jln besar rd, it's on the left side.

microwave n oven fr electrolux. got them from their annual warehouse sale.

hey ripples ur place really looking good :good:

bedside lamp from ikea??? nice

so which brand u hv in mind for soundbar?

got mine from Harvey Norman... philips soundbar enjoy it now.... :dancingqueen:

thanks kcsek. welcome back. i think i'll be going for the phillips soundbar too. it was on sale for $1,100 last week at hn.

I love your house! Very nice reno and deco. Love the overall concept and how nicely everything blends together. Really an incredible transformation. Deserves to be published in Home & Decor. Will be sure to buy a copy :D

thanks aoiaoi

My corner basin finally arrived so the powder room is now complete.

PA120005.jpg

PA120004.jpg

Love the way the lights bounce off the walls

PA120008.jpg

Hi Ripples,

Classy home and very very well put together place you have :) I notice that you haven't used any tiles in your bathroom - not even in the shower enclosure... is there a reason? what are the pros and cons of that? What about mould growth?? I was toying with the idea of tiling full height in the shower area and tiling up to sink height outside the shower area... maybe I can get a deeper insight into this with your help .. thanks

hi, i can't remember the exact blk, but it close to the hawker centre. enter from jln besar rd, it's on the left side.

microwave n oven fr electrolux. got them from their annual warehouse sale.

Ok, tks for the info, I willl go and find the place ...

I also gonna buy the Philips Soundbar, went to see yesterday again. My mind is set on that liao, heheheh :P

Hi Ripples,

Classy home and very very well put together place you have :) I notice that you haven't used any tiles in your bathroom - not even in the shower enclosure... is there a reason? what are the pros and cons of that? What about mould growth?? I was toying with the idea of tiling full height in the shower area and tiling up to sink height outside the shower area... maybe I can get a deeper insight into this with your help .. thanks

hi kaleidoscope

we've used white epoxy paint for the bathroom walls and floors and dulux mould guard for the ceiling. the paint can be wipe down with a damp cloth or washed. the common bathroom is a powder room so there isn't a shower. we've used the popular copper tiles in the master bathroom shower enclosure. it's an option to save $$ as tiling could get expensive. hope this helps.

hi kaleidoscope

we've used white epoxy paint for the bathroom walls and floors and dulux mould guard for the ceiling. the paint can be wipe down with a damp cloth or washed. the common bathroom is a powder room so there isn't a shower. we've used the popular copper tiles in the master bathroom shower enclosure. it's an option to save $$ as tiling could get expensive. hope this helps.

Thanks for the info Ripples. another thing I would like to know is - does this epoxy paint come only in white? and is this resistant to mould as well?

wow!! another pretty EM!

love the design! very spacious n bright...

all ur feature walls are so nice!

esp ur mosaic backsplash! so BLING!

and the wood strips feature wall tat hides the door! nice!

Thanks for the info Ripples. another thing I would like to know is - does this epoxy paint come only in white? and is this resistant to mould as well?

i know it comes in clear and black. not sure if they come in other colors. u should check with your id or the paint shop. to my knowledge, it is mould resistant. but again, check with the paint shop about it.