Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

hey ripples

thanks for the info (a great one) will go down to raffles city today and probably get one.

gorilla

hi gorilla, did you get your soundbar? i bought the smaller model with wireless sub-woofer. great design, no cables, loving it!

PB290005.jpg

PB290004.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Found a local artist who indulges in oil paintings.

PB300036.jpg

Time to bring sexy back.

PB300002.jpg

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post with Gurmit Singh, Kym Ng and Brian Wong.

Edited by Ripples

Channel 8 film crew spent the day filming for the new Citybeat Variety Show. Brian Wong in yellow and Kym Ng in amah outfit.

PC010004.jpg

More images with Gurmit Singh later.

Channel 8 film crew spent the day filming for the new Citybeat Variety Show. Brian Wong in yellow and Kym Ng in amah outfit.

PC010004.jpg

More images with Gurmit Singh later.

So when will it be shown on TV? :)

So when will it be shown on TV? :)

The show will be on every Fri starting 25 Dec. Not sure which episode will feature my EM. They will inform me after they edit today's shoot.

The show will be on every Fri starting 25 Dec. Not sure which episode will feature my EM. They will inform me after they edit today's shoot.

You hav a very beautiful and artistic house!! :)

Ripple,

We will all be looking fwd to catch the TCS epsiode on yr hse, do tell us when u know the date. :D

I went Ikea today, wanted to get the round mirror in yr common toilet for mine also. I kpo took the mirror down

in the display to look at how it was mount...then when I wan to hook it back...careless me kanna cut on my finger and it just bleed non stop...I was so 'paisei' there and luckily nobody see and I have my dettol wipe n plaster in my handbag, hehehhe :D

I like yr paintings fm the local artist...can share how much u pay and the address?

tks tks... :P

Hi ripples,

You are very artistic....very nice effects !!!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

You hav a very beautiful and artistic house!! :)

Thanks CJ and Lily

Ripple,

We will all be looking fwd to catch the TCS epsiode on yr hse, do tell us when u know the date. :D

I went Ikea today, wanted to get the round mirror in yr common toilet for mine also. I kpo took the mirror down

in the display to look at how it was mount...then when I wan to hook it back...careless me kanna cut on my finger and it just bleed non stop...I was so 'paisei' there and luckily nobody see and I have my dettol wipe n plaster in my handbag, hehehhe :D

I like yr paintings fm the local artist...can share how much u pay and the address?

tks tks... :P

Oh my, hope you are feeling better today. Didn't think the mirror was such a weapon. the artist is from d'Art Studio. His art ranges starts from $2k.

Oh my, hope you are feeling better today. Didn't think the mirror was such a weapon. the artist is from d'Art Studio. His art ranges starts from $2k.

My finger after few days of 'plastering', wound has dried up, hehehe :D

Wow, very ex the art pcs, but nice nice... :paint:

My finger after few days of 'plastering', wound has dried up, hehehe :D

Wow, very ex the art pcs, but nice nice... :paint:

Hi Ripple ,

Mind sharing where to get the ivotis clock and cost?

Hi Ripple ,

Mind sharing where to get the ivotis clock and cost?

You can get it at Epitome at Marina Square. It's about $170.

Hi neighbour,

Just got my key recently...directly opp ur block. Reno starting soon....my wife like ur reno very much, we did try to peep into ur flat few times but ur plants guarded the house well...haha..but now glad that i can see it officially on TV, no need to behave like a thief liao... :rolleyes:

Btw, i almost bought the corner unit to ur right few months back but someone beat us to it, we were deciding on the walk up factors then cos parent might be staying with us in future....but lucky enough, we still managed to buying the opp unit. Guess we share the same manificant scenery... :D

Lastly, did u vote to be in the LUP working committee?? maybe we can hav a little meetup??...haha..