Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no, it came in thin brick layers. just stick them on the wall.

Hi Ripples, may I know where do you purchase the brick layers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ripples, may I know where do you purchase the brick layers?

Thanks in advance.

my id ordered them from the tilers. they are called "cultured stone".

hi qezash, i spent about $70k on my renovation. his prices aren't the cheapest. but he will go the extra mile to get things done. although i moved in last aug, we were still working on touch-ups and decoration till dec. he was very responsible to make sure that the job is done to my satisfaction. we're now working on my office renovation.

I guess his price reflects his design skills also, but you certainly sound like a satisfied customer. Have about the same layout as you, only wished it could look as polished when it's done. What's left is to see if I have the budget to get Dess :(

I guess his price reflects his design skills also, but you certainly sound like a satisfied customer. Have about the same layout as you, only wished it could look as polished when it's done. What's left is to see if I have the budget to get Dess :(

tell him i referred you. he will take good care of you ;)

Finally received the professional images from my ID. Love this bird-eye view of the balcony.

LoresSMing41.jpg

More images uploaded on my blog.

thanks all for watching the program. they did a good job.

in case anyone missed it, look out for next month's Home & Decor.

cjreddevil, i'll be uploading the night shoot on my blog soon. my id has the images on cd.

hi there ripples

have not been logging in lately due to heavy work schedule and realise i miss the TV programe featuring your house. only realise it yesterday after receiving my MArch HOme & decor. nice house you got there..wow...wow wow.. so do you did you record down the city beats programms that feature your house, would love to have a copy to see see....

hey really a great house.

gorilla

yes, it's painted with white epoxy paint. waterproof and easy to clean.

I've been searching for a nice tiles to go along with the concept I have in mind, but somehow didn't manage to find one that I really like.I guess I will just have the toilet paint finish except the shower area.

Since you have been using the toilet, is the epoxy flooring slippery when it is wet?

I've been searching for a nice tiles to go along with the concept I have in mind, but somehow didn't manage to find one that I really like.I guess I will just have the toilet paint finish except the shower area.

Since you have been using the toilet, is the epoxy flooring slippery when it is wet?

no, it's not slippery. you can also get inexpensive circle bathroom rugs in different colors from ikea.

hi there ripples

have not been logging in lately due to heavy work schedule and realise i miss the TV programe featuring your house. only realise it yesterday after receiving my MArch HOme & decor. nice house you got there..wow...wow wow.. so do you did you record down the city beats programms that feature your house, would love to have a copy to see see....

hey really a great house.

gorilla

hi gorilla, thanks for the compliment. it was a sunny day so the photos turned out very well in natural light. i'm still waiting for channel 8 to send me the tv segment on disc.

no, it's not slippery. you can also get inexpensive circle bathroom rugs in different colors from ikea.

thanks for sharing. ANy idea what brand of epoxy paint ur contractor used to do up the flooring?