Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ripples

Minimalist Loft

So organised, your things. I wonder if you are the neat type?

I think your place needs some greenery, some b/w photos of yourself taken on vacations. A pet would probably inject a warm feeling into a home.

Thank BunBun. Yes, I'm the neat type. That's why I chose the minimalist uncluttered theme.

Right now, I'm just unpacking and setting up the furniture. Can't stand the mess ;)

I haven't started on the styling yet. I'll work on the finishing touches for each room later this week - art, plants, decorative pieces, etc. So the pics are looking quite stark right now.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Very nice, sleek and clean look... Your study table looks like my dining table.. :)

Thanks booy. Good eye. It was my dining table from my old apartment recycled as a work/study table.

A very organised place! It shows with the way you hang all your clothes in the master wardrobe. :jawdrop:

I like the way you played with the pieces of parquet lined up to form the toilet door. It was an idea that I dropped when doing my place -- kinda regretted not doing it now after seeing your place.

Well done, Ripples. I am sure it is a place that you would be comfortable staying in and a place where all your guests will not want to leave back to their homes.

Congrats! :)

Rem not to put too heavy things, your study table might not be able to take the weight..

I love your staircase feel... A good mix of the old and modern feeling..

Lucky is your future wife. You will make it easier for her to keep things clean and tidy. :P

Thank BunBun. Yes, I'm the neat type. That's why I chose the minimalist uncluttered theme.

Right now, I'm just unpacking and setting up the furniture. Can't stand the mess ;)

I haven't started on the styling yet. I'll work on the finishing touches for each room later this week - art, plants, decorative pieces, etc. So the pics are looking quite stark right now.

Yeah I agree with Reiki, I just wish I have a bigger cupboard so that it will be easier to organise clothes just like that. Btw your wardrobe has any drawer or shelves below the clothes part? I'm going to KIV this simple arrangement for my NEXT cupboard design

A very organised place! It shows with the way you hang all your clothes in the master wardrobe. :jawdrop:

I like the way you played with the pieces of parquet lined up to form the toilet door. It was an idea that I dropped when doing my place -- kinda regretted not doing it now after seeing your place.

Well done, Ripples. I am sure it is a place that you would be comfortable staying in and a place where all your guests will not want to leave back to their homes.

Congrats! :)

thanks reiki. the challenge is maintenance. need to find a part-time helper now.

Rem not to put too heavy things, your study table might not be able to take the weight..

thanks booy for the advice.

Yeah I agree with Reiki, I just wish I have a bigger cupboard so that it will be easier to organise clothes just like that. Btw your wardrobe has any drawer or shelves below the clothes part? I'm going to KIV this simple arrangement for my NEXT cupboard design

this isn't my main wardrobe. the left side is actually my "book shelf" and the the right is for my shirts only. there is no drawer below the hanging shirts. the left curtain should be drawn to cover the clothes:

P8180001.jpg

i've a wall-to-wall wardrobe in the next room for the rest of my clothes. unpacking the other room today.

Edited by Ripples

Nice atmosphere but lighting is a bit dim for the guestroom though, is that the only lighting?

Yipee! Another room done.

Guest Bedroom or WIW - not sure what to call it :lol:

P8180001-1.jpg

P8180003.jpg

P8180007.jpg

P8180006.jpg

Nice atmosphere but lighting is a bit dim for the guestroom though, is that the only lighting?

no, i didn't turn on the plc lights :ph34r: the birdcage lamp is for mood lighting.

Edited by Ripples

hey ripples

where did u get the ladder from???

barang barang. i think they still have it at either plaza singapura or marina sq.