Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lilian

Microwave Oven With All Functions Like Baking

Hi all,

I'm looking for a microwave which has all functions like baking, grill (those everything combined into a microwave oven). Any recommendations?

Edited by Lilian

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

I'm looking for a microwave which has all functions like baking, grill (those everything combined into a microwave oven). Any recommendations?

microwave ovens will not do a good job as a conventional oven......

microwave ovens will not do a good job as a conventional oven......

In the end I bot panasonic! Went down to Taka to take a look. I got a microwave grill oven loh. With no baking function.

We are not much into baking - just the playplay bake cookie type, and happy with our Sharp R-898M(S) double grill convection microwave oven.

Baking cookie was ok but our muffin cannot make it! LOL

We are not much into baking - just the playplay bake cookie type, and happy with our Sharp R-898M(S) double grill convection microwave oven.

Baking cookie was ok but our muffin cannot make it! LOL

My bf said no need to have baking function. He said that he will buy a built in oven for me in future. As if loh…but anyway, I think I wouldn’t bake as often as well…so in the end settle with the microwave oven with grill function only.

as u dun bake so often y buy a built oven? from other post u can c that built in oven has alot of problem when its not use often . buy a sharp r888 look for tony from etronin 67817810 . i bought it at 388 last time . rem to ask for free glassware . they still heven pass to me yet :( ,.. call and they will deliver .