Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nirvana

What Are The Electronics & Electricals You Regret Buying?

Hi pooh_bear,

First of all, u must plan very carefully where you want to put the SCV point in your living room. I suggest if you like the idea of occasional rearranging of your TV console, place the SCV point somewhere in the central part of the living room. This means that when you shift the TV console + your TV, you only have to extend the SCV wiring to a certain position (still hidden by the TV console).

Getting an electrician to install another SCV point and wiring at new location can be done, of course. But cost you time and $$.

Another way is that if you really want to shift your TV around, juz do 2 SCV points during your renovation.

Good luck planning ! :)

But I have already my renov 3 years back with only 1 scv point, thinking that's the best location but apparantly not. Now I want to shift my tv console and tv to another location in the living room. It's to a new location where there is already one power socket. Can the electrician easily do another power socket with another scv point next to it ? Is it a lot of work ? Pls advice. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request