Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

12-Sep-2009

We are preparing a list of rectification and other misc items that we need Jason to rectify or do / or to clarify. Example, kerbs line not straight...some of the electric points look "weird"... some minor issues. :rolleyes:

Edited by red_devil

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yes I think I can only buy during sitex too

anyway *spam price is gd

Bought most of my stuff from them for my previous house which is 5 yrs ago, no regrets :)

wah! got good deal??

where is *spam?

wah! got good deal??

where is *spam?

Hi Vio

it's down here

*spam Electrical Trading

159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #01-534, 560159, Singapore

p: 64582531 f: 64562335

Anyway dun bother gg down as the shop do not have much on display and is very rundown

just call and check the price, it's COD so no worries :)

Your sure nice one lah... I want to visit your if time permit.. heehee

Wei bro

I havent started even hacking yet how do you know it will be nice ? hahaha:P

Dun stress me hor :D

I am meeting Jason this coming wednesday to talk about the design of the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.

Does anyone know if he provide similar cabinet set up to what Ikea is offering?

My wife and I spend almost quite a bit of time at Ikea today. We will quite impress with their kitchen cabinet (pull-out cabinet, soft closing and etc).

Hopefully Jason's design will be equally impressive. :paint:

I am meeting Jason this coming wednesday to talk about the design of the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.

My wife and I spend almost quite a bit of time at Ikea today. We will quite impress with their kitchen cabinet (pull-out cabinet, soft closing and etc).

Hmmm.....for soft closing I'm not too sure if he will provide cos I told him I wanted to use BLUM for my kitchen cabinet so he told me that he will not include in the quote and will help me get it w/o charging me extra when the time comes.

If I'm not wrong I believe ikea is using something similar to BLUM

Great anyway did you went to Comex ? the deal of LCD Tv not bad leh

Feel so sad that I cant buy now sigh...... :(

kopi, don't sad.. cos price will go down one.. few mths ago, we were still aiming for samsung series 530 32 inch 1289,

now comex selling samsung 40 inch 1299 series 550..plus 26 inch LCD TV (free gift) difference of 10bucks got better and bigger tv.. wahahaa..

hubby now thinking of getting series 6 40 inch liao..

kopi, don't sad.. cos price will go down one.. few mths ago, we were still aiming for samsung series 530 32 inch 1289,

now comex selling samsung 40 inch 1299 series 550..plus 26 inch LCD TV (free gift) difference of 10bucks got better and bigger tv.. wahahaa..

hubby now thinking of getting series 6 40 inch liao..

Hahahah thats the problem too

Everytime the price went down, we will look for bigger and better TV so in the end, not only we did not save we might spend more too hahahaha :P

You might want to plan a bit first how you want your wardrobe and kitchen cabinet layout to be? My wife plan all the layout and also the height of the kitchen cabinet. As Jason has done numerous flats, more or less, he has some "standard" layout in mind which take the theory of "one size fit all"..but perhaps, you can have a rough idea of your needs first...like..u have any long dress.....do u need the tofu box...for putting your ties....any watches or jewellery u need to put in the wardrobe? Hmm...take into consideration of both hubby / wife height...esp the wardrobe also...if u are slighter taller or shorter...so it is easier for you to take the clothing from the metal pole in the wardrobe.

We bought the basket from Ikea...and u need to pass to him. Not sure if he can purchase for you a not...U can always ask him for advices on the above.

The kitchen cabinet in Ikea..is somehow similar to Blum...Hmm...I would suggest you to get Blum. But, check the price you might have to absorb first..is not cheap before you ask Jason to purchase for you if he has lobang.

You might want to plan a bit first how you want your wardrobe and kitchen cabinet layout to be? My wife plan all the layout and also the height of the kitchen cabinet. As Jason has done numerous flats, more or less, he has some "standard" layout in mind which take the theory of "one size fit all"..but perhaps, you can have a rough idea of your needs first...like..u have any long dress.....do u need the tofu box...for putting your ties....any watches or jewellery u need to put in the wardrobe? Hmm...take into consideration of both hubby / wife height...esp the wardrobe also...if u are slighter taller or shorter...so it is easier for you to take the clothing from the metal pole in the wardrobe.

We bought the basket from Ikea...and u need to pass to him. Not sure if he can purchase for you a not...U can always ask him for advices on the above.

The kitchen cabinet in Ikea..is somehow similar to Blum...Hmm...I would suggest you to get Blum. But, check the price you might have to absorb first..is not cheap before you ask Jason to purchase for you if he has lobang.

Yes I would suggest you get BLUM. There are two location which sells BLUM. Kranji and Bukit Timah and BLUM showroom is in defu lane, factory in sugei kadut

If i remember correctly, I think kranji is selling slightly cheaper than bukit timah de :)