Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freddyprince

My Yishun 4ng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey guys does your mbr toilet sewage piping looks like this, or is it because i stay top floor thats those 2 piping takes up so much space in my tiny toilet?

Hi freddyprince,

Welcome!!

We viewed afew top floor flat last time. The most common mentioned advantage by the agents for top floor was that there wasn't much piping in the toilets, infact there seems like none. I am surprised to see that piping. Are you going to box it up?

i stay 2xx , why like that leh? both stay yishun but yours cannot hack mine can hack?

but aniway i never ask them to hack oso :D

I also staying at 21X, near to northpoint. are u also in tat area too???

Hi freddyprince,

Welcome!!

We viewed afew top floor flat last time. The most common mentioned advantage by the agents for top floor was that there wasn't much piping in the toilets, infact there seems like none. I am surprised to see that piping. Are you going to box it up?

will boxing up cost alot?

i oso not sue leh, like very urgly

hehe thks, hey wats the problem with the ah soon thread huh?

read here read there dun understand olso

don't need to understand too much. Just get what info you need and ignore the testosteron and estrogen flying around the thread =p

And yes, welcome to the reno journey!

Hi freddyprince,

Welcome!!

hmm maybe i should fone hdb to enquire weather i can modified it anot.

because from the picture that i posted is the air vent for sewage pipe, the min sewage pipe is hide behind the wall, not includes in that photo.

don't need to understand too much. Just get what info you need and ignore the testosteron and estrogen flying around the thread =p

And yes, welcome to the reno journey!

haha true olso

flooring was done as for yesterdae 27th june, i ask the tiler do you guys complete the tiling for whole house so fast ard 6days, they say i was lucky to have 5-6 man working everyday. usually 2-3 man need ard 10 days

25062009223.jpg

Edited by freddyprince

do u have little kids at home? if yes then u may want to consider replacing the grilles to more modern looking ones rather then just have them removed. just a suggestion :)