Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freddyprince

My Yishun 4ng

by the way just want to ask, can i change the gril only as in window and frame stay?

if can means i have to source for the same color ar?

and wats the price like normally for changing all the grill?

Oh, if you are toking about only changing the grille hor, then must be same colour leh, if not it will not be matching. but i think white colour looks so sophisticated and grand. but easily dirty lor. last time i also thought need to burn another 2 to 3k extra for my grilles, but my ID said no need. save money, i am so happy lor! haha. i rem its about 2 to 3k for my whole hse leh. but lastly, they just change the spoilt key lock set for me lor. your windows which part is faulty?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
by the way just want to ask, can i change the gril only as in window and frame stay?

if can means i have to source for the same color ar?

and wats the price like normally for changing all the grill?

i did window grills for my whole house - silver colour. total damage is $1000. i think it depends on how many windows u have

think that the powder coated is more expensive but looks nicer

Oh, if you are toking about only changing the grille hor, then must be same colour leh, if not it will not be matching. but i think white colour looks so sophisticated and grand. but easily dirty lor. last time i also thought need to burn another 2 to 3k extra for my grilles, but my ID said no need. save money, i am so happy lor! haha. i rem its about 2 to 3k for my whole hse leh. but lastly, they just change the spoilt key lock set for me lor. your windows which part is faulty?

mine is all ok, jus that i dun like the design and color..hehe

i did window grills for my whole house - silver colour. total damage is $1000. i think it depends on how many windows u have

think that the powder coated is more expensive but looks nicer

hmm normally they quote by psf right? is it inclusive of frame as well?

hmm normally they quote by psf right? is it inclusive of frame as well?

pai seh..just checked with htb. it's 1300. i dunno how they quote leh.yes, it includes the frame. mine is double tracks only

hehe thks, hey wats the problem with the ah soon thread huh?

read here read there dun understand olso

hahah Yes like stormcontrol says.. no need to understand. Plenty of sidetracking in that place. In the end who did you engage? Seems like pretty good progress. :)

hmm dunno thier name..

most of the time 5 guy

1) the shorty boss

2) the tall and skinny ah beng (Malaysian)

3) china man wearing cap all the time

4) plump guy (Malaysian)

5) a tall and big size guy(Malaysian) had a photo of him in my page 1 ,last thread

all quite friendly lah.. everytime go up wan to take photo but end up chatting with them and left empty handed.

for your grilles, maybe u ask whether uncle can quote u? Uncle quoted me $1K for my whole unit and I selected white powder coat grilles which he did not ask me to top up.

ORH really ah?? haha sorry sorry I'm stupid. I was wondering if it's Uncle. :) Glad to see good progress. :)

pai sey...din realise u are a "sooner" also...:P

Seem like yr progress is fast also ah....:) At least faster than mine...:) As for what happen is ah soon thread...just ignore la...most of the time is me in the thread joking ard...*yes!!it my fault... :P*

for your grilles, maybe u ask whether uncle can quote u? Uncle quoted me $1K for my whole unit and I selected white powder coat grilles which he did not ask me to top up.

really ar? 1k.. ok i ask him . thks for ya info