Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
freddyprince

My Yishun 4ng

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
really need help now le.. as you guys can see the gap between the toilet bowl and the urgly pipe is quite close, do you guys think i should box up the pipe?

photo0109e.jpg

mebe it will look better with a fresh coat of paint?

i heard from my contractor that is not a good idea to box up pipe in toilet cuz toilet is wet and damp most of the times..

nutting much from ah soon side, only those plumper from Elite and one tiler came.

still no sight of plastering ..

yours?

very sensitive to tell u ley..wait all chase for picture after i say....:P

well...al the partition wall n celining is up liao

DISCLAMIER!!!I WAS THERE AT LATE NIGHT!!CANT TAKE PICTURE!!!DONT STALK ME FOR PICTURE!!!!

mebe it will look better with a fresh coat of paint?

i heard from my contractor that is not a good idea to box up pipe in toilet cuz toilet is wet and damp most of the times..

i tink wet should not be a problem because i think they wont be so stupid to use a non water resistance material to box up bah, some more after box up they will lay tile over olso de. my headache now is the space constrain.. as you can see my sink and toilet bowl aready so close.

really need help now le.. as you guys can see the gap between the toilet bowl and the urgly pipe is quite close, do you guys think i should box up the pipe?

For my place, I did not box up, as suggested by my ID for reason of the possibility of pipe(s) leakage in future, hence you would have to make your decision carefully.

I was think of having less hassle should there be leakage (hack away, then touch up, would cost extra $$$), so both my toilets didn't box up. Fyi. :)

Cheers!! :D

very sensitive to tell u ley..wait all chase for picture after i say....:P

well...al the partition wall n celining is up liao

DISCLAMIER!!!I WAS THERE AT LATE NIGHT!!CANT TAKE PICTURE!!!DONT STALK ME FOR PICTURE!!!!

wow then must be very happy bah.. For now as long i see worker walking ard in my hse i oso happy ar, even NJD.

went up so many times buy kopi snacks , end up see the gate close with number lock intact.

wow then must be very happy bah.. For now as long i see worker walking ard in my hse i oso happy ar, even NJD.

went up so many times buy kopi snacks , end up see the gate close with number lock intact.

oh man...can understand how u really feel....yes i am happy....:)

there so many times my mum or me, happily buy lot of drink n etc went up....NJD, no pple....i have to throw some away or eat myself...i dun mind slow...but must have progress...that what i am asking for....just need a person to do smth la...wahahahahaha

oh man...can understand how u really feel....yes i am happy....:)

there so many times my mum or me, happily buy lot of drink n etc went up....NJD, no pple....i have to throw some away or eat myself...i dun mind slow...but must have progress...that what i am asking for....just need a person to do smth la...wahahahahaha

haha. as long i see gate open i very happy liao lor.