Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Hi BunBun nice to join this group of bakery club, I am a full time hw, likes cooking and baking.

So let me join your club to learn more about kitchen stuff.

Please include me in and PM me the receipts.

Thks all the members of Bakery Club(inclusive of me loh).

you are welcome to join in the club and also to contribute....lots of pictures to tempt and recipes to learn....i love it!!!

though i'm not good at baking...(trying very hard)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
you are welcome to join in the club and also to contribute....lots of pictures to tempt and recipes to learn....i love it!!!

Aiya.. U show pics of ur ice cream creations lar! hehehe :D

Aiya.. U show pics of ur ice cream creations lar! hehehe :D

Hi all so now I am the bakery club member(silver,bronze or gold member) club fees is foc loh..ha..ha..

I keen to bake but just too lazy, like to sit in front of the computer.

anyway if happen any of our member organise a baking tea party pls let me inform,

just like to join in the fun.

Welcome to our baking clubby, acyh2001! Anyone can join us as long as we share the same passion for baking and whatnots. :)

Angel81, familyof4, I guessed you used HHB's recipe. In fact the butter cookie recipe was also from HHB, I already stated before in Rondy's blog that I got it from the net which reminds me, Born_again did not see that disclaimer and never put up here also. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...8137&st=840

Joy of Baking is not bad, I've been 'chopin' several blogs for baking references. :notti: :notti:

Does anyone want to get baking stuff from wilton? There's a spree in another forum for baking stuff direct from overseas. Might be cheaper than getting it locally here.

PS: I picked up phildephia cheese in strawberry flavour earlier on at Cold Storage. I've been wondering how strawberry cheese taste like really.

Edited by BunBun

Welcome to our baking clubby, acyh2001! Anyone can join us as long as we share the same passion for baking and whatnots. :)

Angel81, familyof4, I guessed you used HHB's recipe. In fact the butter cookie recipe was also from HHB, I already stated before in Rondy's blog that I got it from the net which reminds me, Born_again did not see that disclaimer and never put up here also. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...8137&st=840

Joy of Baking is not bad, I've been 'chopin' several blogs for baking references. :notti: :notti:

Does anyone want to get baking stuff from wilton? There's a spree in another forum for baking stuff direct from overseas. Might be cheaper than getting it locally here.

PS: I picked up phildephia cheese in strawberry flavour earlier on at Cold Storage. I've been wondering how strawberry cheese taste like really.

oops, so sorry about it.....me too blur as somethings surfing everywhere.

alamak, those who contributed their baking creations are queens and king to me. I'm planning to do some baking this long weekends with the kids as mum and dad on holiday so hope we can have some quality time with the kids. Most likely baking the doggy cookies as it appears to be less complicated and not too difficult + its really not easy to do baking with 3 rascals.

For adults, its quite boring doing the doggie faces cos not much variations for doing cute faces. It will be a bit tiring trying to be very creative with the faces and easiest to stick to one type of face in the end. Only the kids will find it fun trying to make cute faces for the doggies. :) You will have it easier since it will be like having Playdoh dough time with the kids.

alamak, those who contributed their baking creations are queens and king to me. I'm planning to do some baking this long weekends with the kids as mum and dad on holiday so hope we can have some quality time with the kids. Most likely baking the doggy cookies as it appears to be less complicated and not too difficult + its really not easy to do baking with 3 rascals.
Edited by BunBun

Don't worry! :) Just bringing it up to your attention. :P

oops, so sorry about it.....me too blur as somethings surfing everywhere.

bunbun, I'm keen on the Wilton spree. My baking drawer us going to spill soon! :P

Which forum are they having the spree?

Btw, another qn to ask u bunbun, u make your own fondant/gum paste or u buy those ready made ones by Wilton?

I managed to plough thru my blog pages and retrieve this. This recipe makes really nice fragrant pastry...

cny001.jpg

Ingredients:

•250g Butter

•2 tablespoon Sugar

•1/4 teaspoon Salt

•1 Egg

•400g All Purpose Flour

•1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence

•1 Egg Yolk (for brushing)

•600g Pineapple Paste

How to do it:

1.Beat butter, sugar and salt till creamy.

2.Add egg and vanilla essence.

3.Mix evenly.

4.Fold in the flour and mix into a dough.

5.Roll dough between 2 pieces of baking paper till about 0.7cm thickness.

6.Refridgerate for 30 minutes.

7.Use cookie cutter or tart mould (those with an additional circle press) to cut out the shape.

8.Brush with egg yolk.

9.Baked in tray lined with baking paper for 10 minutes in preheated oven at 180C.

10.Remove tart from oven and add pineapple paste rolled in ball to the middle of tart.

11.Return to oven to bake for a further 8 minutes.

12.Cool on wire rack before storing.

I pm you the url. But not sure if you are a member cos you need to post in there or else I can help you post?

Just let me know?

I haven't graduated to making my own fondant/gum paste yet & have not yet done any fondant/gum paste cakes yet. So sorry!

bunbun, I'm keen on the Wilton spree. My baking drawer us going to spill soon! :P

Which forum are they having the spree?

Btw, another qn to ask u bunbun, u make your own fondant/gum paste or u buy those ready made ones by Wilton?

Edited by BunBun

Angel you want to get? :P

If interested I pm you the url for the spree for wilton stuff? :)

Haha, I was looking thru Wilton's webbie. Now very gian to buy tat cookie press. :P

Hey I got one gun cookie press or maker I use once only and I dun know how to use.

Also can have piping heads for cakes.

Anyone interested I want to sell 2nd hand away le.

Edited by zerochristy

Angel you want to get? :P

If interested I pm you the url for the spree for wilton stuff? :)

Hehe, will it be cheaper than the usual price? I was tinking if it's not, then I'll just go Phoon Huat to get it. :P Cuz I've never use it b4, and wana try holding it to see whh fits better in my hand. :P