Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

hi keltong

which blk are u staying at?

yeah everyone starts moving in and get houses done and invite each other for tea session ah. hahah! we can have sembawang house tours liao. haha!

anw arwena, i noe where u can get cardboxes for packing. u go to those old men or old aunty and buy from them. very cheap. which was what i did. can do something good for them too. haha!

hey i'm serious ah. :unsure:

when are all of your moving in?

anyway i have moved in but i haven done anything to the guest room. can anyone share what are they doing to it? how are your designing it?

my ID quote me a wardrobe with full length table and top hung shelvings for $3k leh. reasonable or not huh?

i am having a headache now. i need to sell the queen size mattress bed which is unused! argh! my hubby says we shld get a sofa bed and use that guest room as a karaoke room as well. can anyone help to see if you need a good mattress bed? its new! bought it at $650 man! dunlopillow.

cardboxes can just get from NTUC for free! no need money... just ask the aunties @ the counters... they will tell u where to get the boxes... we got a lot from there... hehe... save money! otherwise can try those provision shops lar...

Karenfaith: which block u stay? the mattress @ ur new house already? me interested in the mattress leh... PM me yah... u got pictures of the mattress bed?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anw arwena, i noe where u can get cardboxes for packing. u go to those old men or old aunty and buy from them. very cheap. which was what i did. can do something good for them too. haha!

hey i'm serious ah. :jawdrop:

anyway i have moved in but i haven done anything to the guest room. can anyone share what are they doing to it? how are your designing it?

my ID quote me a wardrobe with full length table and top hung shelvings for $3k leh. reasonable or not huh?

i am having a headache now. i need to sell the queen size mattress bed which is unused! argh! my hubby says we shld get a sofa bed and use that guest room as a karaoke room as well. can anyone help to see if you need a good mattress bed? its new! bought it at $650 man! dunlopillow.

Hi hi Karen

I got lobang for my boxes le. Im naturally friendly, even the cleaners know me. As such, I made frens w the Watson staffs & they providing me with limitless supply. Even can buy expensive items @disc LOL

According to my reno schedule, I can move in on 26th April Saturday (handover day itself). Trying to get my ID to handover on 25th April Friday, so that I can start cleaning as I have planned to move EVERYTHING on Saturday! (Sofa, dining, tv, fridge, washer & all home items) It just shows how desperate I am!:bow:

My concern is that, on 25th, ID is supposed to do chemical wash. I have no idea what time they will do this but sure hope I can move in by friday night.

My other 2 rooms are gonna be sparsely furnished. 1 with bedroom set & the other with just a day-bed. Karaoke room! What a great idea! My hb loves to sing!

Hey Blueturtle

Who is the ID handling your home?

Edited by arwena

PIANO!:rofl: I also wanna buy. No budget de.

Trying to master it...

The piano is moved from wife's old place to our place and than to my sister place (coz current place no space) than to my new place...haha...the piano also endure a lot of hardship liao.

hi keltong

which blk are u staying at?

yeah everyone starts moving in and get houses done and invite each other for tea session ah. hahah! we can have sembawang house tours liao. haha!

hey i'm serious ah. :D

Hi Karenfaith, me at blk 359A, what abt you? Everyone's reno seems to be going at lighting speed except mine! Hahaha....

I hope to move in by mid to late Apr, if they is not possible than may shift to mid-May. So keeping my finger cross.

My study room becomes my guest room, just a normal bed, side table and wardrobe, didn't do much.

ah... i am at 357c. facing basketball court. haah! half condo facilities. basketball court,badminton court, playground.

HDB exec got HDB facilities. haha!

wow when i had my reno, everyday i will pop by and disturb my ID to hurry her job. just got really desperate when my ID says she will be doing chemical wash, the night itself my hubby already spent the night there cleaning, admiring. haah! just got so much enthu in us.

so arwena, move in on the night of chemical wash. stilll must mop lah. cause the dust is gonna still linger in the air.

Cleaning.. haiz... now wishing that I live in a cubicle.

ooo... more new neighbours! hehe... me gonna have my chemical wash tmr i think... i forgot... haha...

1st round moving into 1 bedroom this sat while they fix up my carpentry next week... can't wait for everything to finish...

ah... i am at 357c. facing basketball court. haah! half condo facilities. basketball court,badminton court, playground.

HDB exec got HDB facilities. haha!

wow when i had my reno, everyday i will pop by and disturb my ID to hurry her job. just got really desperate when my ID says she will be doing chemical wash, the night itself my hubby already spent the night there cleaning, admiring. haah! just got so much enthu in us.

so arwena, move in on the night of chemical wash. stilll must mop lah. cause the dust is gonna still linger in the air.

haha... yes yes... i agree to the near condo facilities.. somemore me on low floor... haha... if only there is a pool downstairs... =P

1 new neighbour found here~!

Hey Blueturtle

Who is the ID handling your home?

he arwena... my id is ideal house... danny...

u? heard from karen u stay nearby... hohoho...

he arwena... my id is ideal house... danny...

u? heard from karen u stay nearby... hohoho...

Hi hi blueturtle

Im with Kenneth. I live next block to you both :notti:

Can share some pics of your new home? Mabbie the quotes too :x

thanks to blueturtle... finally sold my mattress. yeah the neighbourhood is gonna come alive. glad to know all the young khakis here. soon we can all go to blueturtle house for pool session, my place for karaoke, arwena place for mahjong. and keltong leh? blackjack? haa!

;)

thanks to blueturtle... finally sold my mattress. yeah the neighbourhood is gonna come alive. glad to know all the young khakis here. soon we can all go to blueturtle house for pool session, my place for karaoke, arwena place for mahjong. and keltong leh? blackjack? haa!

:)

Pool! ROFL.. cannot say so loud. My hb was a pool fanatic. But he is under remission now.. but anytime he hears de word, he gets all excited! He did have dreams to hv pool table at home but tsk tsk... wife wins :unsure:

Pool! ROFL.. cannot say so loud. My hb was a pool fanatic. But he is under remission now.. but anytime he hears de word, he gets all excited! He did have dreams to hv pool table at home but tsk tsk... wife wins !!

Haha only sad one thing sembawang no swimming pool and the bus services aren't many. Is still not yet very developed.

Haha only sad one thing sembawang no swimming pool and the bus services aren't many. Is still not yet very developed.

I heard that they will be building it somewhere? Anyway, matters not to me. I prefer the beach ^^

Hi guys! me 38wang also. See that some people here likes mahjong. May be can arrange to play someday.

ROFL **** yeah... my place... MJ den :)

I heard that they will be building it somewhere? Anyway, matters not to me. I prefer the beach ^^

ROFL **** yeah... my place... MJ den :)

PM me if any1 keen, my place also can play. Always short 1 or 2 kakis.