Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest careBnet

Room Of The Room

Guest careBnet

walk in wardrobe is MBR. will it been fine to have it in MBR. if we create walk in wardrobe with partition, total we will to have three door in one room. wiil it be good. someone say evil or dirty thing will stay inside.how true??

pls advice

care

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Room inside a Room. Some FSM say it is no good. Coz in chinese we call it "FANG ZHONG FANG" so in some way or somehow it means husband is keeping a mistress outside (touchwood). I don't quite believe in this saying, what do u guys thinks?

its very true tat 'fang zhong fang' will cos the male owner have another female companion outside of home.

its advisable tat you don fix up the door for that partition area... so its not 'fang zhong fang' already

talking about evil thing hiding in the partition area is also true... to make it free of evil...

you can ask the contractor to tap the lighting of the wardrobe to the mbr lighting... so when you on the light.... the wardrobe will also on...

or separate lighting... but the one in the wardrobe will be need to light up every night u go to sleep... so tat evil stay away from light up area...

more lighting in the sense will keep evil away...

walk in wardrobe is MBR. will it been fine to have it in MBR. if we create walk in wardrobe with partition, total we will to have three door in one room. wiil it be good. someone say evil or dirty thing will stay inside.how true??

pls advice

care

Hi CareBnet, you may like to see similar topic here:-

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21529

Xiezi

hi z3rion,

all your replies seems to be my queries.

i jsut came to realise that fang zhong fang theory is in 1 of the magazine in u weekly's fengshui section.

but all has been done..and surely there must be a remedy

duno if we should cover the clothes of the walk in wardrobe with a curtain or a string curtain for entrance of walk in wardrobe??!?!?!?!

hi z3rion,

all your replies seems to be my queries.

i jsut came to realise that fang zhong fang theory is in 1 of the magazine in u weekly's fengshui section.

but all has been done..and surely there must be a remedy

duno if we should cover the clothes of the walk in wardrobe with a curtain or a string curtain for entrance of walk in wardrobe??!?!?!?!

i got a walkin wardrobe too, and true that my fsm also say about the taohua thing, but depends on the size of the wardrobe, bazi of the people in the mbr . and if high chance, can have remedy to curb that sort of taohua, but not by partition, if i remember correctly..

房中房 occurs when you have the following layouts:

(1) interconnecting door between 2 existing bedrooms

(2) walk-in wardrobe

If you have these layouts, There are precautions we can take to prevent 烂桃花/二房:

(1) stop the usage of the interconnecting door

(2) avoid using the walk-in wardrobe for resting purposes like placing a sofabed and sleep on it

Hope it helps... :P

I remembered a unit that we seen has this WIW in their MBR, and guess what.. they are a divorce couple. I saw the mistress and the fatty man (the owner of the house). Sounds scary. But I really love to have a WIW -.-