Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chrisngpg

Open Concept Bathrooom

Does anyone have any open concept bathroom pictures to share? Something like this (hotel pix):

bedroom.jpg

Just wondering how other people have done it in their own homes and am trying to get ideas how to do it. Thx

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am doing a open concept bathroom, but worry of open concept wardrobe beside it! Any problem with it? ;)

Does anyone have any open concept bathroom pictures to share? Something like this (hotel pix):

bedroom.jpg

Just wondering how other people have done it in their own homes and am trying to get ideas how to do it. Thx

I am doing a open concept bathroom, but worry of open concept wardrobe beside it! Any problem with it? ;)

Yes, I have seen it. Not totally open but there is sufficient glass to see through. Very nice. Some even had some planter area around it so that you can see some plants when you take your bath.

The most important factor to consider when doing an open concept bathroom in MBR is the existing toilet windows unless you have no plan to have airconditioning system in MBR. Standard toilet windows are those that cannot be completely closed. An approval from HDB is needed here.

MBRnToilet.jpg

DSCF3454.jpg

Hi Reiki

Is that ur bathroom?? Its very nice. However, is there a slidong door or something? if not, how do u keep the moisture out of the MBR?

Hi Reiki

Is that ur bathroom?? Its very nice. However, is there a slidong door or something? if not, how do u keep the moisture out of the MBR?

We don't have any sliding door. It is really an open concept.

As we changed the toilet window [picture below], we have no problem with moisture. There are windows at MBR.

[Picture taken from MBR window]

NewWindowforMBRToilet1A.jpg

here's my "open" mbr bathroom work-in-progress. there'll be a clear glass wall partition to the room.....now shopping for some glass decals to beautify it. :)

R1041328.jpg

R1041514.jpg

open concept is nice if the designer layout it well, but for fengshui matters its not good. thats y master will ask people try to avoid toilet door facing direct bed or try keep the door close.

& if u do big business at wc, smell will comes out if hav no door at all right?

Wow, would love to see this when it's done.

here's my "open" mbr bathroom work-in-progress. there'll be a clear glass wall partition to the room.....now shopping for some glass decals to beautify it. :)

R1041328.jpg

R1041514.jpg

Howdy! A must-have accessory for those who want to stay warm and cozy during the winter months are heated blankets. Among the large range of similar products, Biddeford Blankets is very popular due to its reliability and affordable prices. You can get acquainted with the company’s product range on their website, and for those who wish to receive additional advice, just contact biddeford blankets and their experienced employees will provide all the information necessary for the buyer.