Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pinklady

Amk Kakis Anyone?

now funny leh, tot they make on the spot de but when I buy, they already have some there, but still hot lar.. :D just not very hot..

u should buy the 1 that just finish frying, very very hot but **** shiok when u put into your mouth

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
u should buy the 1 that just finish frying, very very hot but **** shiok when u put into your mouth

maybe next time I buy I'll tell the auntie i want the just fried de :D

Overall AMKians are a bunch of friendly people, and the recently injection of new SPRs (china, indians, indonesians) have created new spice into our newly upgraded precinct.

Those who are in the 30s still remember there's a paco funworld beside the big mac centre? This used to be my playground, playing arcade games, bumper car, and tackle secondary school girls. haha.

Ya, that used to be my playground too. And amk mac used to occupy the whole ground area, and also my 1st part time job when i was 14yrs old....

Ya, that used to be my playground too. And amk mac used to occupy the whole ground area, and also my 1st part time job when i was 14yrs old....

I not 30s yet... but I can remember the paco world :D they told me that eca shirts are not allowed :P

used to love there (mac) for their newspapers as a kid, don't ask me why... haha..

yeah i also remember the Paco funworld too. such a memorable experience. that was the place where i lost my wallet for the 1st time! so panicky

hi hi, just started reno on my resale super OLD flat.

just checkg whether it is appropriate to do 7th mth prayers at my new place? plse advise cos i am a "blur n ignorant" when it comes to such stuff. tia.

hi hi, just started reno on my resale super OLD flat.

just checkg whether it is appropriate to do 7th mth prayers at my new place? plse advise cos i am a "blur n ignorant" when it comes to such stuff. tia.

you are talking about the standard 7th mth burning of joss sticks and papers? or the moving in ceremony, which involved cleansing of your hse?

you are talking about the standard 7th mth burning of joss sticks and papers? or the moving in ceremony, which involved cleansing of your hse?

tk u for replying to my post.

i am referring to std 7th mth burning. nvr done this before even when i was stayg in my previous estate.

i realised the flat where i got is rather matured, been advised to do it. my reno just started. my sister asked me to make the way to the flat during midnite just to do this prayg. i was wondering whether this can be done during the day??

:(

tk u for replying to my post.

i am referring to std 7th mth burning. nvr done this before even when i was stayg in my previous estate.

i realised the flat where i got is rather matured, been advised to do it. my reno just started. my sister asked me to make the way to the flat during midnite just to do this prayg. i was wondering whether this can be done during the day??

:(

oh the standard burning, prepare lots of joss paper and joss sticks, with some peanuts and rice. i always see my mother doing that. prepare an empty can too (those used fruit cans) for putting your joss sticks in. and also prepare cooked rice. inviting them to "eat" and must tell them, not to do any mischevious things. after that, to burn the offerings (while saying its burning for them), in the big incense paper burner. after burning finish, to pray by using joss sticks again. after that, finish, can go already.

Ex amkian mean no longer amk?

i used to stay at amk when i was little. shifted to yishun

and now my new home is gonna be at amk.

hehehe.. so is soon-to-be cum ex-amkian!

i used to stay at amk when i was little. shifted to yishun

and now my new home is gonna be at amk.

hehehe.. so is soon-to-be cum ex-amkian!

oh ic. then i am also ex-amkian cum currently now is status. Last time when i young stayed near to AMK Ctr that side, after that moved, after that, back to AMK again. u are at Street what?

oh ic. then i am also ex-amkian cum currently now is status. Last time when i young stayed near to AMK Ctr that side, after that moved, after that, back to AMK again. u are at Street what?

erm.. is at blk 106 i remember! i was still so little then..