Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pinklady

Amk Kakis Anyone?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi merryman, which block are you staying? Is there a lots of xiao qiang on 2nd floor, anyway to prevent it?

2nd floor might have to even look out for windows... but most importantly, the chute... I've seen xiao qiangs in my chute (the old kind) now...

That's why for me, I'm going to build a door in front of chute as well, and possibly spray insecticide every now and now around the chute...

not very sure how to prevent them as it is my first time living on low floor as well...

wow AMK kakis only got me and you huh, like machiam so pathetic like that leh.

got a lot of ah bengs meh? i thou got a lot of aunties? AMK Hub always so packed with people. the bottleneck is the worse at the stairs leading up to the 1st storey. the NTUC huh, dun say huh. even worse. so many inconsiderate pple banging your leg with their trolleys and never see properly before they push it

You are not alone, shift 3x within AMK area. Have lived in AMK for 30yrs. Now move out 4th time from my parents unit, still the same area.

You talking abt AMK hub? Alot of ppl moving in and out. And very noisy too, still prefer causeway point, in my pov.

Hi Pinklady, I been staying in AMK all my life too. Good thing is convenient to go anywhere and lots of 24 hrs coffee shop around. Cant think of any bad thing... :lol: (maybe i am biased)

Overall AMKians are a bunch of friendly people, and the recently injection of new SPRs (china, indians, indonesians) have created new spice into our newly upgraded precinct.

Those who are in the 30s still remember there's a paco funworld beside the big mac centre? This used to be my playground, playing arcade games, bumper car, and tackle secondary school girls. haha.

You are not alone, shift 3x within AMK area. Have lived in AMK for 30yrs. Now move out 4th time from my parents unit, still the same area.

You talking abt AMK hub? Alot of ppl moving in and out. And very noisy too, still prefer causeway point, in my pov.

oh wow, you shifted 3x alone in AMK"? so power. i have only shifted 2 times in amk. 1 is very near to AMK Hub, which i cannot afford. now a few bus stops away from Hub. yeah, but i cannot bear to leave AMK becoz its so convenient. everywhere you can get fast food, ATMs, and wet markets and coffee shops. now u in AMK which area?

oh wow, you shifted 3x alone in AMK"? so power. i have only shifted 2 times in amk. 1 is very near to AMK Hub, which i cannot afford. now a few bus stops away from Hub. yeah, but i cannot bear to leave AMK becoz its so convenient. everywhere you can get fast food, ATMs, and wet markets and coffee shops. now u in AMK which area?

Near to CTE (towards braddell)

Ya, it resale 32 yrs old 1.... Mine is 4 room and I got it at 330k, no cov :rolleyes: but it at the 2nd floor...

wow...blk 32X is very near AMK hub! Pay $330K very worth it....:)

ROAMCA!! Was about to text you, you were saying where you bought your toilet and kitchen stuff huh?! I went through your t-blog again and can't find leh..

2nd floor might have to even look out for windows... but most importantly, the chute... I've seen xiao qiangs in my chute (the old kind) now...

That's why for me, I'm going to build a door in front of chute as well, and possibly spray insecticide every now and now around the chute...

not very sure how to prevent them as it is my first time living on low floor as well...

hihi...thanks again for the tiptop currypuffs...i ate 2 at a go leh...greedy me! :P

Err...just wana tell u hor....even i m staying at high floor...my unit will oso have xiao qiang and sometimes got bees, moths. bettles etc. So doesnt mean you stay low floor will gana...high floor oso will have. It oso got to depends on your neighbours lor (left, right, upper and lower)...if they have alot of junks at home will oso affect your unit too!

ROAMCA!! Was about to text you, you were saying where you bought your toilet and kitchen stuff huh?! I went through your t-blog again and can't find leh..

My dear xiao di....just told you last friday so fast forgot le? heehee....i bought from ADAMAS at tradehub21. They oso have other branches lah...pay ard $1.7k for the hob, hood, kitchen sink + tap, 2 toilets sinks+tap, 2 WCs, 2 toilet spray, 2 two way tap...err...and also 2 toilet mirrors.

My dear xiao di....just told you last friday so fast forgot le? heehee....i bought from ADAMAS at tradehub21. They oso have other branches lah...pay ard $1.7k for the hob, hood, kitchen sink + tap, 2 toilets sinks+tap, 2 WCs, 2 toilet spray, 2 two way tap...err...and also 2 toilet mirrors.

aiyo, roamca jie, u told me adamas, i hear, but dunno spelling, later find wrong how?! giam siah for sharing... :D

np for the currypuffs, not as hot as I tot they will be after you said they are really hot, but their curry power is bit different, some very red power can be seen when i eat o.. :D

yeah i agree. the flats there are freaking ex! somemore with sky high COV too leh. dat's what u pay for convenience lor

aiyo, roamca jie, u told me adamas, i hear, but dunno spelling, later find wrong how?! giam siah for sharing... :D

np for the currypuffs, not as hot as I tot they will be after you said they are really hot, but their curry power is bit different, some very red power can be seen when i eat o.. :D

wah now this AMK kaki thread become the Tit Top Curry Puff threads huh......walau

but then the curry puff is real nice when you eat it piping hot. i would finish the pleatted part 1st, crunchy & yummy :D

wah now this AMK kaki thread become the Tit Top Curry Puff threads huh......walau

but then the curry puff is real nice when you eat it piping hot. i would finish the pleatted part 1st, crunchy & yummy :D

now funny leh, tot they make on the spot de but when I buy, they already have some there, but still hot lar.. :D just not very hot..