Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
efang

***our Haven****

we are planning to do full length mirror along the bombshelter wall but Yeak said the mirror will be too big to fit into the lift so he suggested doing it in 6 pieces as shown. Any comments? Personally i think 6 pieces will be quite messy. Anyone did full length mirror before?

i think the wall dimension is 7x8 feet

untitled.jpg

any comments on the full length mirror? Anyone know the maximum length that the lift can accomodate?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any comments on the full length mirror? Anyone know the maximum length that the lift can accomodate?

max length into the lift is 2 metres. full height of hdb from floor to ceiling is 2.5 to 2.6m, depending on age of ur flat

anyone encounter such before?

We are changing the floor tiles for the living room and laying laminates over the existing floor tiles for the 3 bedrooms so only hacking the living room tiles initially.

But after hacking off the floor tiles in the living room, some tiles started to pop up in the room. Yeak advised that we hack off all the existing tiles in the bedrooms before we lay the laminates.

How come the floor tiles will pop up? any idea?

hahah, we have a VERY small and NARROW kitchen. not much space left after deducting space for the sink and hob...we'll be doing a white kitchen to make it look bigger. :sport-smiley-018:

kitchen.jpg

Welcome to woodlands.

Ha i think i view yr unit before - i rem the kitchen . But the COV was too high then so i din really buy .

It's at blk 68XX right ?

Edited by Supersimon27

hmm still thinking abt it. our concern is that our bed will be directly facing the door if we were to shift the entrance.. read somewhere that its not too good in terms of feng shui..dilemma lei :unsure:

Btw , view a few unit with the MBR entrance position change . Few also built a WIW there .

anyone encounter such before?

We are changing the floor tiles for the living room and laying laminates over the existing floor tiles for the 3 bedrooms so only hacking the living room tiles initially.

But after hacking off the floor tiles in the living room, some tiles started to pop up in the room. Yeak advised that we hack off all the existing tiles in the bedrooms before we lay the laminates.

How come the floor tiles will pop up? any idea?

my friend also encountered the same problem. Hers was marble flooring and tot can keep the marble which was what she like for her place but who knows the marble started popping up when contractor hacked the kitchen flooring. According to the contractor, the marble was not laid properly as there was hollow area in between the marble and actual floor surface. Should have put more cement i think.