Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
efang

***our Haven****

hello,

Finally decided to set up a blog for our house since our renos is commencing.

Here's our floorplan

floorfloor.jpg

gotten our keys last week and finalised our contractor too. We are Yeakers too :D

Went choose tiles with Yeak last Sat and hacking will be commencing tomorrow!!!! so excitied abt the reno process.

Edited by efang

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
welcome to t-blog

lucky you're yeaker :D hahaha

yea i agree. Shortlisted him after reading through the fellow yeakers blog and his quote was one of the most reasonable we got. initially wanted to get Uncle Soon but being first time home owners, we thought we need someone who have more time so that we can get more advice from.

Coincidentally, my sis referred her friend's contractor to us, who turned out to be Yeak!!!!

Coincidentally, my sis referred her friend's contractor to us, who turned out to be Yeak!!!!

Haha! No wonder why I sneezed in the afternoon. U were talking abt mi! :P

Finally get to see ur tblog. :) Pics pics! And congrates on starting ur reno tml. :D

Hi efang

congrats. Your kitchen layout very interesting leh. Got pics of actual place to show?

Hi efang

congrats. Your kitchen layout very interesting leh. Got pics of actual place to show?

hahah, we have a VERY small and NARROW kitchen. not much space left after deducting space for the sink and hob...we'll be doing a white kitchen to make it look bigger. :sport-smiley-018:

kitchen.jpg

Welcome!

Very nice layout with a nice long MBR and space that's ideal for a WIW and with an small ledge too.

Look forward to your updates.

hee, actually the MBR is quite small. i think after putting in a king size bed, will be very squeezy le.. My HTB's dad was standing right in the MBR, when he asked us "where is the MBR?"

can you imagine, he didnt realize that it was the MBR cos it's so small!!!!!!! :bangwall: