Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
efang

***our Haven****

Think should be fine bah. :) So r u gg ahead with it?

hmm still thinking abt it. our concern is that our bed will be directly facing the door if we were to shift the entrance.. read somewhere that its not too good in terms of feng shui..dilemma lei :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

actually the layout suggested by adrian and ivy is quite good but it does bring up the issue of where to put the bed....the air con ledge wall would be perfect but there's a window there....

'take out existing door frame, install new door frame, sealing up entrance and create new entrance' -$750 on condition to use back the existing door.

i think it's inclusive of everything ba..

got include permit and getting PE's guarantee chop?

'take out existing door frame, install new door frame, sealing up entrance and create new entrance' -$750 on condition to use back the existing door.

i think it's inclusive of everything ba..

during the removal process, the could undergo quite abit of abuse. the old doors in my place are still there, after the removal of the old door frames and stuff... and they look like :wacko:

maybe the workers knew the doors would be changed, and didn't bother taking care of them.

do remind ur guys to take the door out carefully if u're planning to reuse it

Picture time!!!!

DSC03202.jpg

Living room

DSC03200.jpg

Bedroom1

DSC03217.jpg

Bedroom2

DSC03201.jpg

MBR. cannot see the full view from this. will post another better view next time

DSC03211.jpg

Kitchen cabinets all dismantle!

condition look very good, no need to change window grilles and flooring also can keep liao. btw, the green colour in the living room looks very refreshing :yeah:

i'm the other owner of this house. lol. nice to meet u all. :)

Harlow, and welcome! hehehe.. Soon-to-be TSY's bro-in-law. :P

Ur nick sounds like u watch Bleach.. "ichigo". :P

hmm still thinking abt it. our concern is that our bed will be directly facing the door if we were to shift the entrance.. read somewhere that its not too good in terms of feng shui..dilemma lei :unsure:

True. Possible to put the bed facing the window? I heard tat facing window also not very good, bt at least it's not as bad as facing the door. But tat will mean tat u guys have to change the ppts.

True. Possible to put the bed facing the window? I heard tat facing window also not very good, bt at least it's not as bad as facing the door. But tat will mean tat u guys have to change the ppts.

But like that the back of the bed will have a window too. We probably not changing the door location ba.

This is the tiles we chose for the bathroom

DSC03197.jpg

and common toilet.

DSC03196.jpg

Hacking of bathroom start lo

DSC03213.jpg

we are planning to do full length mirror along the bombshelter wall but Yeak said the mirror will be too big to fit into the lift so he suggested doing it in 6 pieces as shown. Any comments? Personally i think 6 pieces will be quite messy. Anyone did full length mirror before?

i think the wall dimension is 7x8 feet

untitled.jpg

But like that the back of the bed will have a window too. We probably not changing the door location ba.

This is the tiles we chose for the bathroom

and common toilet.

DSC03196.jpg

the common toilet floor tiles got ridges? cause mine MBR floor tiles have ridges, realise that water hard to dry up, so tend to have pool of water....not alot but feel that could have chosen better tiles....

the common toilet floor tiles got ridges? cause mine MBR floor tiles have ridges, realise that water hard to dry up, so tend to have pool of water....not alot but feel that could have chosen better tiles....

yes it does have ridges... hmmmm.. but yeak has already placed order liao. OH NO!!! :P

yes it does have ridges... hmmmm.. but yeak has already placed order liao. OH NO!!! :P

pros:it look good and not as slippery....

cons: water spots and take long time to dry up....

what i did was i bought this mop from scotch brite think about $14, i'll sweep away the excess water when washing the floor and it works, very fast dry....

:rolleyes:

Edited by preciousjam

Haha true true. I guess we can never get the best of all worlds. :P

we are planning to do full length mirror along the bombshelter wall but Yeak said the mirror will be too big to fit into the lift so he suggested doing it in 6 pieces as shown. Any comments? Personally i think 6 pieces will be quite messy. Anyone did full length mirror before?

i think the wall dimension is 7x8 feet

Think it's abit messy too. Any other suggestions from Yeak?

My MBR floor tiles got abit ridges too. If it's not too rough it should be fine. After bathing, we just use our feet to sweep the water twds the drainage hole. :P And it's always dry rather fast. :P Ur tiles got those little bling bling one anot? Kinda looks like mine. :D

Another thing about having too many ridges [of the floor tiles] is the accumulation of soapsuds. Overtime it leaves white stains.

Maintenance for such tiles is important where scrubbing must be done often.

Another thing about having too many ridges [of the floor tiles] is the accumulation of soapsuds. Overtime it leaves white stains.

Maintenance for such tiles is important where scrubbing must be done often.

yep true. Rough tiles definately need more maintenace. but we prefer rough tiles so that its less slippery :P