Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
efang

***our Haven****

ohh.. hello!

are u the one we who was at hafary with yeak at 10am last sat?

yep, thats us. You the couple who came to finalize the tiles with Yeak right? hahah, your renos started already?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hee, actually the MBR is quite small. i think after putting in a king size bed, will be very squeezy le.. My HTB's dad was standing right in the MBR, when he asked us "where is the MBR?"

can you imagine, he didnt realize that it was the MBR cos it's so small!!!!!!! :bangwall:

Wow, OK, it sure looks quite big from the floor plan. Haiz, I suffer from that problem for my new place too. On floor plan look big, but visit actual site, small and cramped for some reason. :huh:

Actually from your floor plan, I was thinking you can make your MBR more private and free up some space by shifting the entrance. Right now your entrance opens up with the toilet in front. If you shifted it to the other side (next to the door of the other bedroom), you'll have more options to play around for WIW and also a neater arrangement for the MBR. :)

Actually from your floor plan, I was thinking you can make your MBR more private and free up some space by shifting the entrance. Right now your entrance opens up with the toilet in front. If you shifted it to the other side (next to the door of the other bedroom), you'll have more options to play around for WIW and also a neater arrangement for the MBR. :)

Good idea! :good: More space for wardrobe space. :P More privacy for toilet user too. :P

HI efang!finally see u setting up your own blog!

your kitchen seems to be in good condition,u going to tear them down?

so wasted..cant just change the lamination skin to save money if u would to keep

the current design.

hello Rondy!

we already tore them down actually.We hacked away all the fixtures before handing over to Yeak. save some $$$. yea, quite wasted actually cos they are really quite new.. but we wanted to change the washing machine position, so had to do it.

anyway i think changing of laminate is quite expensive actually. wanted to do it for a cupboard but was advised not to by Yeak.

Wow, OK, it sure looks quite big from the floor plan. Haiz, I suffer from that problem for my new place too. On floor plan look big, but visit actual site, small and cramped for some reason. :huh:

yea, my htb's dad suggested that to us too but we thought it will cost quite abit to shift the entrance and everything.. but i'm tempted again by your suggestion!!!! arghh, i better hurry and ask yeak on the cost and decide fast. My hacking starts today, wonder if we have time to add in this additional change.

yea, my htb's dad suggested that to us too but we thought it will cost quite abit to shift the entrance and everything.. but i'm tempted again by your suggestion!!!! arghh, i better hurry and ask yeak on the cost and decide fast. My hacking starts today, wonder if we have time to add in this additional change.

I think it'll be a couple of hundreds. Basically, it'll be sealing up with hollow block, plus hacking of wall and installation of door frame. The door, is either factored in your quote if you have requested for new doors, or you can use back the old door. Better let Yeak know quickly.

Considering that you'll be living there for some time, I guess spending abit now to get a better layout would be a good call, cos' once your reno's over, it'll be hard to do any such changes in future.

I think it'll be a couple of hundreds. Basically, it'll be sealing up with hollow block, plus hacking of wall and installation of door frame. The door, is either factored in your quote if you have requested for new doors, or you can use back the old door. Better let Yeak know quickly.

Considering that you'll be living there for some time, I guess spending abit now to get a better layout would be a good call, cos' once your reno's over, it'll be hard to do any such changes in future.

smsed Yeak and he replied within minutes, he quote me 750. is it reasonable?

smsed Yeak and he replied within minutes, he quote me 750. is it reasonable?

Inclusive of everything from hacking, to hollow blocks, to installation of new door?

Inclusive of everything from hacking, to hollow blocks, to installation of new door?

'take out existing door frame, install new door frame, sealing up entrance and create new entrance' -$750 on condition to use back the existing door.

i think it's inclusive of everything ba..

'take out existing door frame, install new door frame, sealing up entrance and create new entrance' -$750 on condition to use back the existing door.

i think it's inclusive of everything ba..

Think should be fine bah. :) So r u gg ahead with it?

i'm the other owner of this house. lol. nice to meet u all. :)

hallo the other owner. I do agree with Adrian's suggestion abt relocating the entrance. I was thinking about that too.

WIW!! :x