Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vio.ple

@ Serangoon

was jason wif u?

did you get the high end ones? as quoted by jason?

nope.. jason wasn't ard..

we had a variety of cheap & expensive one..

but we haven't ask jason whether they are within the price he quoted..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nope.. jason wasn't ard..

we had a variety of cheap & expensive one..

but we haven't ask jason whether they are within the price he quoted..

Where did you went to select your tiles ? I find Sin Lek have little tiles which I like therefore will be gg down to Hafary tmr to take a look :)

Where did you went to select your tiles ? I find Sin Lek have little tiles which I like therefore will be gg down to Hafary tmr to take a look :)

wah then you'll be spoilt for choice.. Hafary has a vast selection.

wah then you'll be spoilt for choice.. Hafary has a vast selection.

Great !!!

I sure hope I can find something that I like and suits what I had in mind :)

Edited by coffee_o

Great !!!

I sure hope I can find something that I like and suits what I had in mind :)

You going to the defu one or the balestier one? there's LSH just a few doors down...

You going to the defu one or the balestier one? there's LSH just a few doors down...

That time i tried to go to the defu one but in the end i got lost couldn't find the place so maybe tmr i will go to balestier one

anyway which one has a wider range ah ? if defu has a wider range, i would love to go there since it's nearer to my place hehehe

Ya I know LSH is at one corner and hafary at the other :)

That time i tried to go to the defu one but in the end i got lost couldn't find the place so maybe tmr i will go to balestier one

anyway which one has a wider range ah ? if defu has a wider range, i would love to go there since it's nearer to my place hehehe

Ya I know LSH is at one corner and hafary at the other :)

balestier one then. cos you can drop by at LSH also. ;)

balestier one then. cos you can drop by at LSH also. ;)

Actually Jason ask me to select from Sin Lek or Hafary but not from LSH leh so dun think I will go LSH le

So do you think defu better or balestier better ar ? hehehe :P

Actually Jason ask me to select from Sin Lek or Hafary but not from LSH leh so dun think I will go LSH le

So do you think defu better or balestier better ar ? hehehe :P

i went to both Hafary.. defu & balestier..

i think the range is almost the same.. coz what i like from defu.. i can also find them @ balestier..

but defu has showroom to see how each tiles will look like.. i guess it's better if you want to have a better idea with the mix & match..

although balestier don't have a showroom.. i find balestier's sale person better.. coz i get them to help me with my selection as i have not much clue on mixing & matching.. they will give you suggestion & then you can decide..

hope tt helps..

Edited by vio.ple

okie.. the pics are here!

from hafary...

livingfloortile1.th.jpg

this is the initial living room floor tiles that we like from Hafary.. wanted to get something close to white & grey..

kitchenwalltile.th.jpg kitchencabinetbacksplas.th.jpg

we were deciding which tiles for our kitchen backsplash..

Edited by vio.ple

continues...

toiletwalltiles1.th.jpg toiletwalltiles2.th.jpg

i like the first one.. but hubby like the sec one.. =|

toiletwalltiles3.th.jpg

the show room that i was talking about.. i guess this will be how my common toilet looks like..

we didn't bring our camera when we were @ sin lek.. so no pics..

except for the living room floor tiles that we get from sin lek..

Edited by vio.ple

my selections...

livingroomq.th.jpg

we got this from sin lek.. this time jason was with us.. he was actually accompanying another client for tiles selection..

imo sin lek has wider selection of floor tiles.. & we didn't really like the wall tiles from sin lek.. so we told jason that we would like to get the other tiles from Hafary.. quite paiseh coz sin lek lao ban was there.. but he is really nice..

commontoilet.th.jpg masterbedroomtoilet.th.jpg

we decide to get what hubby like for the common toilet.. we selected one of the tiles & get Hafary ppl to recommend the other wall & floor tiles for the toilet..

kitchenw.th.jpg

we decided on above wall tiles for the kitchen.. coz jason told us to get something glossy.. since our living room tiles are matt..

but not sure whether the kitchen tiles will be nice.. coz a bit doesn't match & we didn't know what colour to have for kitchen cabinet..

initially i wanted dark grey for kitchen flooring.. but after seeing the tiles.. hubby & i were afraid that it will be similar to those tiles you see @ the mrt station.. =p

anyway all the above are not confirm yet.. we still need to discuss with jason..

Edited by vio.ple

i went to both Hafary.. defu & balestier..

i think the range is almost the same.. coz what i like from defu.. i can also find them @ balestier..

but defu has showroom to see how each tiles will look like.. i guess it's better if you want to have a better idea with the mix & match..

although balestier don't have a showroom.. i find balestier's sale person better.. coz i get them to help me with my selection as i have not much clue on mixing & matching.. they will give you suggestion & then you can decide..

hope tt helps..

Agreed! defu has more mock-ups. but they have the same tiles. :)

Hey vio

My wife selected the top tile (lighter shade) for my MBR feature wall too

yeah! i saw tt @ your blog.. but we didn't select this in the end..

coz hubby prefer some others.. did you drop by hafary?

think they should have some resort style tiles that you all are looking for.. =)