Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Uncle Ah Soon Contact

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Can anyone PM me uncle Ah Soon (the superstar contractor) contact details?

thanks.....

howeas pls dun just call blindly. do read thru the postings in the original ah soon thread so that you will understand his working style.

Here is your superstar uncle contact 93861593

Hi, it'll be useful if you can also inform the potential customers the pros and cons of engaging uncle and please do not braodcast mobile contact like that as u will not know who are the people reading and will be calling Uncle. be it business ot prank call since this is a public forum.

Hope you understand.

howeas, like what Ivy advised, please read thru carefully on the pros and cons and make a more informed decision.

fuhuaid = Fu Hua ID?? R u related to Uncle Ah Soon??

HomeMaster, somehow I feel he is more like a trouble maker trying to stir some controversy. sorry for being skeptical cos we all know that ah soon and family hardly know english, let alone know how to come up here to post on thread and let alone wanting to start a website. :dunno:

i know i am rude, but can't help it :x

howeas pls dun just call blindly. do read thru the postings in the original ah soon thread so that you will understand his working style.

Hi Ivy and Familyof4,

thanks for your information... i didn't know that there is a thread about ah soon in this forum.... until recently i came across.... now is reading the thread... i think both of you are right... should understand more about him if really wanna use him....

Except ah soon, is there any good contractor to recommend???? if it is not appropriate to post here... maybe can PM me?

thanks all..... :P

HomeMaster, somehow I feel he is more like a trouble maker trying to stir some controversy. sorry for being skeptical cos we all know that ah soon and family hardly know english, let alone know how to come up here to post on thread and let alone wanting to start a website. :dunno:

I think u have a very good point here and I know what u mean. Period.

Rude? I dun think so... :)

Edited by HomeMaster

Ivy, nopey, Uncle knows him.

Ivy, nopey, Uncle knows him.

u asked uncle huh? I called to ask him too. and in fact I had also pm him this is not the way to promote business cos people here know uncle's pattern inside out, no need to smoke de cos the ah soon customers' will post both the good and the bad and forum folks all know his customers' behaviour de, so far no one has suddenly popped out to post such things. (if i dun hear uncle wrongly, this one seems to be his customer 5 years ago and is trying to help). i tried explaining to uncle by the ex customer doing that it will bring him more harm than good, he listen until blur blur cos certain terms i dunno how to put in chinese and hokkien mah, also dunno he understand what i am trying to tell him hahahah.

i also told him in my pm, by him doing this not only will he not help ah soon, he will end up causing people to throw rotten eggs at uncle hahahah. he was gracious as well liao, he concur with me though i was rude and said that he will not post such things again.

aiyoh *sweat*

Hi.... I'm new here.

Can anyone PM me on how to get Uncle?? Like, where's the showroom or office is..., something like that.

Knowing it is not easy to get hold or in touch with Uncle due to his superbusy schedule, well.. at least by going down to his showroom or office will ease that curiosity..... abt Uncle Ah Soon

Hi.... I'm new here.

Can anyone PM me on how to get Uncle?? Like, where's the showroom or office is..., something like that.

Knowing it is not easy to get hold or in touch with Uncle due to his superbusy schedule, well.. at least by going down to his showroom or office will ease that curiosity..... abt Uncle Ah Soon

No showroom, only thru hp contact. Btw have u read the thread abt ah soon?