Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherwinsm

Our First (budget Reno)

this is the screen caps i posted

ab.jpg

sherwinsm, thx so much! we intend to do only the kitchen n the MBR only... so this package looks great! will check it... so ve u decided on one yet?

anyone got contractor to share too? since we not renovating for the whole hse, so think contractor will be a better alternative...

but it's quite difficult to get a gd n realiable one...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi dolhpin81,

their kitchen package is nice. went to their showroom and they showed me that kitchen package, it looks nice. and if you wanted to do more cabinets, my id quoted me additional $100/ft

hi dolhpin81,

their kitchen package is nice. went to their showroom and they showed me that kitchen package, it looks nice. and if you wanted to do more cabinets, my id quoted me additional $100/ft

Your Kitchen Cabinet 20ft only $1488? Who is the ID? If do just the kitchen cabinet, is it still $1488?

There is something strange about the company's name. It seems that the company's name is not supposed to be mentioned here.

I just hoped that there's nothing bad about the company.

Well, just to update my T-blog, after long wait, finally got our key and today's the start of my renovation.

hope everything goes well...

There is something strange about the company's name. It seems that the company's name is not supposed to be mentioned here.

I just hoped that there's nothing bad about the company.

Well, just to update my T-blog, after long wait, finally got our key and today's the start of my renovation.

hope everything goes well...

All the Best! Don't worry. If final product is not gd, tell them to rectify.

thanks mickey, its hard to monitor, i can only visit my house during evening after my work to check for the progress.

charemme, WC and basin, provided by my maincon, actualy i should have gotten my own also, anyway, the one provided by my contractor seems ok...

this reno is really on a tight budge, hehe.

i will also be doing some DIY stuffs, maybe i can share here. plan to work on weekends...

sorry for the super long no updates from me.

sharing some few prerenovations photos, first heres my original house layout proposal:

Housedesign.jpg

Housedesign3d.jpg

the 2 common rooms will not be touched except for painting.

SNC00017.jpg

living room, plan to retain the floor tiles due to budget and layover laminated flooring later

SNC00022.jpg

kitchen wall, hack all and replace new homogenous tiles

SNC00027.jpg

existing aircon line at master bedroom, my id say new line will run on the same location

due to some budget constraint, we have taken out quite a lot of items in our original quotation/contract with my id... good thing my id still give us the same discount from our original contract...it helped us quite a lot

due to some budget constraint, we have taken out quite a lot of items in our original quotation/contract with my id... good thing my id still give us the same discount from our original contract...it helped us quite a lot

hihi sherwinsm....

ur ID from Paya Lebar or other branch? mine is fr Delta house...my reno shld consider complete...now doing defects check lol....hows urs?