Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

Hey even if the promo is over as long as you are willing to confirm the purchase I am sure they will let you have it.

I am a big fan of cellini. When I first shop for my first home 10 years back, I got their bed frame, side table, sofa and coffee table. Very durable and good buy.

As I sold my flat without getting a new one, I have no choice but sold them off.

Now I din see anything I want from them but die die bought my kids bed with them. Ha ha.

I got a 30% off the frame.

okie. hopefully they got sofa and dining table combi, because I got my bed liao. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey even if the promo is over as long as you are willing to confirm the purchase I am sure they will let you have it.

I am a big fan of cellini. When I first shop for my first home 10 years back, I got their bed frame, side table, sofa and coffee table. Very durable and good buy.

As I sold my flat without getting a new one, I have no choice but sold them off.

Now I din see anything I want from them but die die bought my kids bed with them. Ha ha.

hi all, noob here as my nick suggest :(

so Cellini is well known for furniture in particular sofa issit?

i notice u all buy is like in a package but if i only buy sofas will e price

be any different? even when it's under sales items?? also e so call leather

is man made leather right? what bout the frame & springs? many thanks !!! :rolleyes:

Hi Koala,

Basically, the 1998 & 2998 is the same item except the sofa is upgrade from half leather or fabric to full leather and with recliner or without also can.

1998-half leather sofa+bed frame+ (mattress or dining table or coffee table & TV console)

2998- Full leather sofa+bed frame + (mattress or dining table or coffee table & TV console)

U can find Rose and ask her to throw in all the free gifts. include 2 latex pillows

William

Well, actually the $2998 package is offering a Latex mattress, whereas the $1998 is only pocketed springs mattress. I did not get their package, but have been using their latex mattress for sometime. IMHO i think the latex mattress is a good buy.. I would have gotten their package, had they been offering it early this year.

================================================

Hi, did u manage to get the 1998 package? May I know what does it consist of? My fren told me they have a promo for the 2998 package now...so wondering what's the difference? I like the Calypso...heard they had a sale last weekend but its the fabric version and only black colour for 998 or something like that... I'm jus worried that the fabric will be hot once we sit on it for too long (e.g. when we watch movies, etc.). Bro, any comments on the macro suede fabric?

Also, do u know how much is the matching coffee table? ;-) And how much is the Ottoman? Thanks all for being patience with newbie... ;-)

Hi Koala,

Basically, the 1998 & 2998 is the same item except the sofa is upgrade from half leather or fabric to full leather and with recliner or without also can.

1998-half leather sofa+bed frame+ (mattress or dining table or coffee table & TV console)

2998- Full leather sofa+bed frame + (mattress or dining table or coffee table & TV console)

U can find Rose and ask her to throw in all the free gifts. include 2 latex pillows

William

Hi, I was there on 5th Nov ... and at the back of our head we knew the 1998 offer had ended (based on our last week's visit to Furniture Mall). We still asked the friendly staff "Florence" and we showed great interest in the Calypso sofa. We sat n sat n sat, eventually she said she will try talk to her manager to offer the 1998 package to us, juz call her next time. We're very happy of coz !

Juz that our main concern is to try to swap the coffee table + tv console to the ottoman ... hvnt try asking her tho ... hmmmm

================================================

Hi, did u manage to get the 1998 package? May I know what does it consist of? My fren told me they have a promo for the 2998 package now...so wondering what's the difference? I like the Calypso...heard they had a sale last weekend but its the fabric version and only black colour for 998 or something like that... I'm jus worried that the fabric will be hot once we sit on it for too long (e.g. when we watch movies, etc.). Bro, any comments on the macro suede fabric?

Also, do u know how much is the matching coffee table? ;-) And how much is the Ottoman? Thanks all for being patience with newbie... ;-)

Just visited Cellini's Park Mall outlet yesterday, they have the promotion of $2998 for full leather sofa, TV console and another item. I must say I prefer shopping in their Park Mall outlet as compared to the other branch I visited earlier, the staff at Park Mall branch help each other unlike the other branch which is more competitive and the staff are more hard sell.

We were so impressed with the service (and the offer of course haha) that me and my hubby decided to purchase all our furniture on that very day. We got a 3 seater sofa, coffee table, side table, dining table and a seperate chair to be place together with sofa. We got to select the materials/ colour etc of the furniture we bought =)

Oh ya must give thumbs up to Jenny who served us, she doesn't push us to decide and allow us to think through what we want =)

Hopefully, the delivery service will be just as smooth and the furniture turns out ok...

to what I knw, she's usually stationed @ IFC on weekends and on weekdays, she's @ e Loyang outlet.

good luck n happy shopping bro!

bros n sis,

whoever is goin to go for this brand, i strongly recommend the sales person (Ms Dian) whom had provided me w great service!

i'm sure she'll be able to provide u e unsurpassed service too.

good luck n have fun shopping w Cellini.

ps: i'm not realted to Cellini in any way. just a consumer like u

Can ask where is this Miss Dian?

Hi, I was there on 5th Nov ... and at the back of our head we knew the 1998 offer had ended (based on our last week's visit to Furniture Mall). We still asked the friendly staff "Florence" and we showed great interest in the Calypso sofa. We sat n sat n sat, eventually she said she will try talk to her manager to offer the 1998 package to us, juz call her next time. We're very happy of coz !

Juz that our main concern is to try to swap the coffee table + tv console to the ottoman ... hvnt try asking her tho ... hmmmm

oh btw there is a new offer (2999) ... think nt much different in term of the items ... only thing is that the sofa is full cowhide leather :)

i'd got good service from their outlet @ IFC. this lady really went all out to help us. she even help us to 'change' the fabric of a promo item, which u cant choose in the 1st place. meaning if u buy promo, its this fabric, cant change. :)

so i guess its a matter of luck lor....

but i admit, end of e day, we got attracted mainly to the price and functionality which fits into our budget and needs. the great service came as a bonus :)

ps: btw, i was at their IFC outlet yday and their 1998 promo has ended liao.

bros n sis,

whoever is goin to go for this brand, i strongly recommend the sales person (Ms Dian) whom had provided me w great service!

think they really do their job well ... so many of us happy with their different different staff sia

bros n sis,

Edited by Batman

bought a dining table + 4 chairs from them. The table that arrived got some black spots on the glass. as I'm too lazy pursue, so I just live with it.

some things can be improved. e.g. the rubber stumps that came with the chair and table are worn out, and they made black marks on my floor. Have to go and buy and change myself.