Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

modeeeee..... studio ........ aka .... red apple or winter international ........

buy at own risk ok. cos too many pp complaint their product .... Until I got no confident to recommend pp ..... Even though my dinning chair and coffee table got no issue.

I got mine furniture from Mode Studio as well , turn out fine ! is " Samtheman " around ????? every time I mention the word "Mode Studio" he will pop out and says I work for them and it beats me haiz........ :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks Tweetie74!

The TV console is part of the package that I got from Cellini so it's free-standing. :)

I think you should still be able to find it at the Cellini outlets.

So tuababy , u exchange what item for the console ?

I got mine furniture from Mode Studio as well , turn out fine ! is " Samtheman " around ????? every time I mention the word "Mode Studio" he will pop out and says I work for them and it beats me haiz........ :unsure:

Hi Beef,

I have had business dealings with these people and they are really a pain in the butt.

I am just hoping that fewer people have to go through the pain of doing business with them.

I am sure you had no problems with them but why let someone else take the risk?

Edited by SamTheMan

Hi Beef,

I have had business dealings with these people and they are really a pain in the butt.

I am just hoping that fewer people have to go through the pain of doing business with them.

true true .... That's Y now i seldom recomend pp or tell pp where i got my coffee table .

So tuababy , u exchange what item for the console ?

Simon, I chose the TV console + coffee table instead of the mattress, but I topped up a bit to get 2 smaller round coffee tables instead.

Simon, I chose the TV console + coffee table instead of the mattress, but I topped up a bit to get 2 smaller round coffee tables instead.

how much u top for that 2 round coffee (or should say side table) ?

Hi Beef,

I do understand lots of consumer met with this problem , Frankly I like their design and I take the effort to check with them about my furniture even though

I purchased things from other retailer I still do the same. There always a risk there when concerning customize furniture or ready made , sometime we may not

get the things that we expected. I'm not saying who is good or bad but still risk is there. Anyway good to have you around to provide information and advise here

in this forum. cheers :)

I do understand lots of consumer met with this problem , Frankly I like their design and I take the effort to check with them about my furniture even though

I purchased things from other retailer I still do the same. There always a risk there when concerning customize furniture or ready made , sometime we may not

get the things that we expected. I'm not saying who is good or bad but still risk is there. Anyway good to have you around to provide information and advise here

in this forum. cheers :)

true true ... I like their design too . that's y i chose my coffee table ... Ok lah nobody is wrong here ... let's stop debating abt mode studio ....

back to cellini ....

2 or $80 ??? cheap leh .... they din tell me abt the offer leh

No lah Simon. I didn't take the other coffee table in the package. Replace and top up for 2 small round ones instead which are more expensive each. Anyway hor, for Cellini, can talk to to the sales person one. Can bargain if you're familiar with him/ her. Bargain not in price but change of package items etc la.

No lah Simon. I didn't take the other coffee table in the package. Replace and top up for 2 small round ones instead which are more expensive each. Anyway hor, for Cellini, can talk to to the sales person one. Can bargain if you're familiar with him/ her. Bargain not in price but change of package items etc la.

oh ... i tot add $80 got 2 side table ...

yup I know can bargain ... that's y i change my coffee + console to a standing console mah ....

by right need to top up ... but they didn't charge me ...

oh ... i tot add $80 got 2 side table ...

yup I know can bargain ... that's y i change my coffee + console to a standing console mah ....

by right need to top up ... but they didn't charge me ...

Good for you ah! They can be quite flexible one. I changed my bedframe to another model which is costs slightly more and my sales person also didn't charge me for it. :D

Good for you ah! They can be quite flexible one. I changed my bedframe to another model which is costs slightly more and my sales person also didn't charge me for it. :D

Hi tuababy which salesperson serve you?

Hi tuababy which salesperson serve you?

The sales person is Rose of the Park Mall outlet. I think this really varies for individuals but her service is good. :)