Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng

I have spoken with you on Friday, 22.10.10, morning, and in the afternoon I faxed a floor plan to you. On it I wrote: To: Ah Seng, From: countblessings and also my h/p numbers. However, Ronald pm me for the floor plan. Did you receive it? If you did not receive it, please call me or sms me. Please let me know the address of your office so that I can bring the floor plan to you. Thanks.

Regards

countblessings

hi tiler seng

can you quote me the cost to hack and to lay wall and floor tile for 2 toilets and a kitchen.

mine is hdb resale 4 room.

btw for the kitchen do you hack the sink support as well?

thks in advance...

collecting my keys 22 nov......

Hi Tiler Seng,

Jus bought the 5-rm resale flat, may i know what material should i need to provide you for quotation?

Can pm me your contact number so that i can give you a call.

Thanks.

Hi there Tiler Seng,

I like your recent bali style renovation that you've done. I'm moving to a resale 3+3 room adjoining flat next year. And looking for a contractor to do up my place. I have ideas on how i wanted it to look like. So i actually need a contractor to oversee everything and give some useful tips on renovation/material works. If you can contact me, i can pass you the floor plan and you can quote me as well. Major works are the 3 toilets, kitchen, hacking up of wall, building up of wall or partition and re-wirering. As for the flooring, of the house, it is still in good condition and we wanted to keep it as it is to save cost. Thanks.

Lin (izz_leen@hotmail.com)

Hey,

Direct services are very good if you will be selling wholesale clothing plus sizes, it is important for you to buy those that are fashionable and comfortable for the consumer. Especially for women.

-----------------

wholesaleclothing

Hi Guys, Sorry if your quote is being delay, i'm on war now cannot concentrate.

Also fashion Cloth adv please go someway else where you ppl can read you ... :P

Wow, war.

Where are the guns?

nonsense ppl, trying to disturb ppl thread and make ppl lost client, in the end of the day, this is going to be a lost-lost-win situation:

1) i lost customers and income, he fell happy about it and nothing he lost.

2) owner got mis-leading by this nonsense ppl and go for other contractor service and end up with irresponsible contractor, and non of his problem.

3) he simply switch off his computer and no more his business. so he is happy with what he did.

i'm not going to let this happen.

nonsense ppl, trying to disturb ppl thread and make ppl lost client, in the end of the day, this is going to be a lost-lost-win situation:

1) i lost customers and income, he fell happy about it and nothing he lost.

2) owner got mis-leading by this nonsense ppl and go for other contractor service and end up with irresponsible contractor, and non of his problem.

3) he simply switch off his computer and no more his business. so he is happy with what he did.

i'm not going to let this happen.

BANG BANG BOMB!!!

lai let's play this childish war game of yours