Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

can quote me base on Hougang ave 8 4A type toliet

Toilets x 2
- Hacking of existing wall, floor tiles and WC and basin (with disposal)
- Supply and install wall and floor tiles (wall tiles to go up till ceiling height)
- Supply and install 2 x 2panel acrylic bi-fold door

Edited by victorco

Hi can u please send me your email so that I can send you my requirements?

Did you do the counter in kitchen with homo tiles? are u able to do it for me also?

Hi can u please send me your email so that I can send you my requirements?

Did you do the counter in kitchen with homo tiles? are u able to do it for me also?

Yeah, i was the first one who did this idea in Singapore...not sure about other country :good:

i've PM you my email.

photo2_zps4a7eed79.jpg

photo1_zpsad0699e1.jpg

anyone interested but not intent to pay for a high price? i've 10 set of this retractable laundary pole selling at $300 (Normal price$880) not include installation, limited set only interested please text 82008901

Hi Tiler Seng,

My existing kitchen sink leaks and the wood below is starting to rot. I intend to replace it with a concrete support. My sink is an unmounted sink below a hard top. Do you reckon it is possible to replace it with a concrete support? How much will it cost?

Also, I noted some water collecting behind my WC wall which is enclosed. The plumber assessed that it may be due to a leak my WC tube ( the part that drain the waste to the ****hole). Although he has assessed this way, he is uncertain. Do you do check for such problem? If yes, do you also do repair works?

Pls advise. Thanks.

Hi Tiler Seng,

My existing kitchen sink leaks and the wood below is starting to rot. I intend to replace it with a concrete support. My sink is an unmounted sink below a hard top. Do you reckon it is possible to replace it with a concrete support? How much will it cost?

Also, I noted some water collecting behind my WC wall which is enclosed. The plumber assessed that it may be due to a leak my WC tube ( the part that drain the waste to the ****hole). Although he has assessed this way, he is uncertain. Do you do check for such problem? If yes, do you also do repair works?

Pls advise. Thanks.

Have Replied you :good:

Hi Tiler Seng

Pls send me your email so that I can send you my requirements.

New HDB and require tiling and overlay of kitchen & toilet.

Do advise your rates for carpentry too.

Thanks!

Hi Tiler Seng

Pls send me your email so that I can send you my requirements.

New HDB and require tiling and overlay of kitchen & toilet.

Do advise your rates for carpentry too.

Thanks!

PM sent :good:

Hi Tiler Seng

I chanced upon this forum and it looks like I have found what i need - a direct tiler!

But as you have grown, are you still willing to do small residential retiling works (common toilet, balcony, corridor)

If it is ok, please kindly send me your email so that we can discuss further.

Thank you and cheers

Hi Tiler Seng

I chanced upon this forum and it looks like I have found what i need - a direct tiler!

But as you have grown, are you still willing to do small residential retiling works (common toilet, balcony, corridor)

If it is ok, please kindly send me your email so that we can discuss further.

Thank you and cheers

Hi applegreen, Have PM you !

Hi Tiler Seng,

pls quote as below :

MBR & Common Toilets - Hacking of existing wall and floor tiles - Supply and install wall and floor tiles (wall tiles to go up till ceiling height) - Supply and install 2 x top hung, 2panel acrylic bi-fold doors - Supply and install acrylic board to match bifold doors - Install WC & Basin (Owner to supply items) Kitchen - Lay Kitchen cabinet (dimension : 3700 X 600 mm) using Homogenous Tile 600x600)

- Lay Kitchen cabinet (dimension : 1200 X 600 mm) using Homogenous Tile 600x600)

Thks