Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: 82008901

“Licensed contractor with offering a reasonable price.”

Over a decade, Designer House Pte Ltd providing professional consultation, interior design & adaptation, decoration and fully turn-key services for all type of

residential and commercial work. Specialized and direct labor for tiling work include hacking and plumbing.

We continuously improve our service, quality and standard to make our customer happy and make their dream come true.

do not click “Request to get contractor” button, it doesn’t link to us. You may direct email to me at ronald@designerhouse.com.sg

Edited by Tiler Seng
Authorized Ad

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

Pls pm me quote for laying wall tiles for 2 toilet & kitchen.

thx :D

• Like 1

Pls Pm your best quote for

# Two toilets (give us the concealed plumping quote)

# kitchen flooring and wall tiles

Tiler seng, can quote me on demolish existing 2walls in kitchen n also laying wall,floor tiles for 2toilets and kitchen. You can either pm me or email me at wng@qserv.com.sg

thanks..

Seng, can you advise price for 4Room re-sales HDB changing 2 toilets/kitchen wall and floor, Living Homogenous and 3 bedrooms with Laminate floor?

Hello Wendy,

i have pm you my email address, need you to send me floor plan for calculation. btw we don't do laminate floor but will provide you with suggestion.

Hello Wendy,

i have pm you my email address, need you to send me floor plan for calculation. btw we don't do laminate floor but will provide you with suggestion.

but i do not have a floor plan, can give est?

Hi i going to reno my resale 3 rm soon. can i ask whether the toilet flooring be overlay twice? it seems like the toilets and kitchen been overlayed before but to save cost and lessen the mess, i would prefer to overlay.

Pls let me know the approx cost of re tiling both toilets and kitchen.

Hi i going to reno my resale 3 rm soon. can i ask whether the toilet flooring be overlay twice? it seems like the toilets and kitchen been overlayed before but to save cost and lessen the mess, i would prefer to overlay.

Pls let me know the approx cost of re tiling both toilets and kitchen.

Hi, HDB only allowed one layer of overlaying, no second layer so to prevent over-loading. Some time in life we cannot prevent money damage due to restriction.

i've sent you pm cause it is not appropriate to provide costing here.

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can you pm me to let me know what are you exact scope of services?

I am thinking of going direct to contractor for the reno of my 4-rm flat instead of going through interior designer.

Thank you!