Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amy Choon

How Much To Negotiate?

my agent replied me already. and then my hubby told me actually the agent told him all these things le. faint, no communication with me at all. but thanks all for your help! appreciate lots!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
my agent replied me already. and then my hubby told me actually the agent told him all these things le. faint, no communication with me at all. but thanks all for your help! appreciate lots!

Welcome. Gd Luck.

hey Milgram, thanks for the info. I have compared the info already, no discrepancies. So if I want it more accurante, I have to get valuation from bank? How much is that? You know?

If the streetsine data and the URA caveat website data match, then you can just take the figure as being correct. What I meant is that sometimes there'd be data on the URA caveat website that does not appear on streetsine. URA webby normally more reliable than streetsine....the advantage of streetsine over URA is that it gives you exact details of the property. You can try another source of transaction info at Nation Property website.

If a property has been sold already, there is no need to get a bank valuation to verify the sale price (this seems to be what you are asking). Streetsine, URA and Nation Property all give transacted data. If you want to find out the valulation of a property that you are interested in (not yet sold), you can call up any mortgage banker from any bank and give them details about the property (e.g., address, type of housing, etc.) and they can get back to you with a bank indication shortly free of charge.

If the streetsine data and the URA caveat website data match, then you can just take the figure as being correct. What I meant is that sometimes there'd be data on the URA caveat website that does not appear on streetsine. URA webby normally more reliable than streetsine....the advantage of streetsine over URA is that it gives you exact details of the property. You can try another source of transaction info at Nation Property website.

If a property has been sold already, there is no need to get a bank valuation to verify the sale price (this seems to be what you are asking). Streetsine, URA and Nation Property all give transacted data. If you want to find out the valulation of a property that you are interested in (not yet sold), you can call up any mortgage banker from any bank and give them details about the property (e.g., address, type of housing, etc.) and they can get back to you with a bank indication shortly free of charge.

Do note that Caveats lodged do not indicate valuation. Rather it is the purchase price.