Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

How Much U Loss For Ur Wedding Dinner?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We had wedding lunch and actually made some $. Just nice to pay for wedding band and actual day photographer.

Just curious how much u guys fork out or loss just for the wedding dinner????

We actually had more than enough to cover our dinner. The extra went into our honeymoon plus now our renovation.

The other option is not to hold any wedding dinner because it is really quite expensive for friends and relatives. The only person that is laughing to the bank is the restaurant/ hotel.

Just my view.

For us, we made money too. Able to cover the dinner, and expenses for the wedding.

And still have money for honeymoon.

wow if you are holding your dinner at hotel and still making money, then that means your relatives & friends are very generous leh...i only hold my dinner at an restaurant becoz of budget constraints.

wow if you are holding your dinner at hotel and still making money, then that means your relatives & friends are very generous leh...i only hold my dinner at an restaurant becoz of budget constraints.

Hi Pinklady, may I know which restaurant is your dinner? And how is the service? Looking for places nw, hotel so exx. Tks

Hi Pinklady, may I know which restaurant is your dinner? And how is the service? Looking for places nw, hotel so exx. Tks

hello Takomi, my rest is the Fortunate restaurant located at TPY, last yr i took the $599+++ menu. nowadays i dunno how much oredi. The service is not bad, anyway i still tink its bad to get into debt for your wedding dinner lor. even for wedding album, i also saved 50%. went to JB to take pics. now the range for 4 star hotel and above, is about 1k plus rite? which hotel u've looked at oredi?

hello Takomi, my rest is the Fortunate restaurant located at TPY, last yr i took the $599+++ menu. nowadays i dunno how much oredi. The service is not bad, anyway i still tink its bad to get into debt for your wedding dinner lor. even for wedding album, i also saved 50%. went to JB to take pics. now the range for 4 star hotel and above, is about 1k plus rite? which hotel u've looked at oredi?

Hi Takomi

We had our dinner at Peony Jade at Clark Quay this march. I think after adding in the wine we paid about $700nett per table. Food is really good. A lot of positive comments from my relative and friends.

Well...some people will give less because it's at restaurant so you can't expect the same angpow as hotel for restaurant.

Ya, the hotels at least 900plus since the date we wanted is Auspicious which is 10 Oct 2010. I heard about the fantastic food for Peony Jade at Clark Quay but already fully booked.

Hi,

Just to share, I had mine a few years back (cannot remember liao, like in Y2006).... with Carlton Hotel. Fortunately, I got break-even (no loss, no gain).... That was including the Ang Bao money from those tables allocated to my wife's relatives & friends..... I took all the Any Bao money to cover for the bills.... So, not sure when you guys say gain/loss means include or exclude the Ang Bao money from those tables allocated to your partner's relatives & friends....

I also went all the way to JB to take my wedding photos with Memory Wedding.... Overall saved 50% of the cost compared to Singapore.

:D

Edited by EPL