Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

oh cos we have our own building and 1 in each floor mah we even have our own vending machines but have to pay :(

have you guys been to boomberg office ? love their snack bar leh got tons of kit kat and other chocolates and they have free flow of can drinks leh and their toilets got LCD tv de hahahahaha

kopi, it's bloomberg office, the one at capital square right?

been there a few times and i agree that there are free flow of snacks and drinks. very welfare company. if raining, still got free umbrella too... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

been there a few times and i agree that there are free flow of snacks and drinks. very welfare company. if raining, still got free umbrella too... :D

u r right, joseeng!!!! :rolleyes: their welfare r attracting to us (local) but to those ang mo...is like nothing....they dun even give a ****....they rather spend $$ to buy....do u noe the 'M' bank horrr....even got pool table in the office lol....hahahha.......the ang mo realli enjoying life in SG....hahahahaha....

wow.. sounds good..

for my office... also not too bad.. free flow of soft drinks (can kind), ribena, different types of tea, coffee (we do hv coffee machines)..

on frequent basis, we organize TGIF events on fridays to gether the colleagues for drinks (includes beer & wine) and food!

in fact, last friday, we just invited the employees' kids for christmas party in the office.. the kids had so much fun with Wii games! haha..

u r right, joseeng!!!! :rolleyes: their welfare r attracting to us (local) but to those ang mo...is like nothing....they dun even give a ****....they rather spend $$ to buy....do u noe the 'M' bank horrr....even got pool table in the office lol....hahahha.......the ang mo realli enjoying life in SG....hahahahaha....

ang mo company really look after their staff, but tats during good times la... :)

wow.. sounds good..

for my office... also not too bad.. free flow of soft drinks (can kind), ribena, different types of tea, coffee (we do hv coffee machines)..

on frequent basis, we organize TGIF events on fridays to gether the colleagues for drinks (includes beer & wine) and food!

in fact, last friday, we just invited the employees' kids for christmas party in the office.. the kids had so much fun with Wii games! haha..

i think your company's variety cannot be compared to bloomberg, i think they even have yakult, bottled drinks, canned drinks, packet drinks, etc...it's just like walking into a convenience store.

Yes yes the one in capital square, they have LCD TV in toilet and on the floor along the walkway for you to step on leh hahahahaha

its the ang mo company way of working, they put work and lifestyle equally important

Kopi Tiam business very good leh... Few weeks didn't come still roaring with businesss. heehee.. ho sei bo bro.

Wah bro where have you been ? you bo sim lah so long then come in hahahahaha

Yes bro Cat already told me abt it thanks thanks :D But now eying the moshi alarm clock moreover $95 abit steep leh :(

i also prefer the moshi clock, probably also cheaper than $95

i also prefer the moshi clock, probably also cheaper than $95

eh the guy is conducting another MO for $75 so if you interested you might want to PM him and check with him :)

Haven't been in here for quite some time le...how's everything progressing?

hi hi long time nvr heard from you and your hubby leh

so how's your place ? settled down already ?

anyway so far they're doing my toilets and kitchen tiles, should be completed by this week bah next up would be water piping and electricity bah :D

hi hi long time nvr heard from you and your hubby leh

so how's your place ? settled down already ?

anyway so far they're doing my toilets and kitchen tiles, should be completed by this week bah next up would be water piping and electricity bah :D

so we have more pic :)