Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

For me , I use singtel uob card to reduce my bill. But also if go ikea , ocbc ikea friend, pay electricity posb everyday , mrt - citybank smrt card, metro - uob metro , pizza hub and golden v - hsbc , Cathay - uob , johnlittle or Robinson - ocbc Robinson card , nydc - DBS Amex etc and etc .......

oh man!! how on earth do you remember all this??

So do you know what card I should use if I want to buy furniture, electronics, etc etc?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh man!! how on earth do you remember all this??

So do you know what card I should use if I want to buy furniture, electronics, etc etc?

ha .... Cos i keep different card for different use ma ...

adding to the list , go takashimaya ... must use DBS taka card ... hahaha

But electronic , depend on where u buy ,

If go harvey - citibank (only citibank offer 36 month for harvey) if Best - OCBC Best vard lor (never buy anything from best b4 so this card apply liao never use)

For court usually I use UOB

Furniture wise , usually most shop accept UOB/DBS/OCBS for their 12 month installment plan

Do take note furniture only 12 month but electronic usually 24month . Special case for 36month :)

Kopi,

I may be getting it also.

Nespresso SIN recently sent me a $100 vchr to offset that machine.

Still tiking...how much is yr SQ frd getting for u? :D

Hi Cat how come so good give you $100 voucher wor ? :unsure:

anyway my fren have not check the price for me so not sure yet

moreover it's still too early for me to buy yet :)

Edited by coffee_o

If go harvey - citibank (only citibank offer 36 month for harvey) if Best - OCBC Best vard lor (never buy anything from best b4 so this card apply liao never use)

Furniture wise , usually most shop accept UOB/DBS/OCBS for their 12 month installment plan

Do take note furniture only 12 month but electronic usually 24month . Special case for 36month :)

last time i will take note too but now i gave up le cos i hate cc with the points system, few k points can only redeem $20 voucher kind so now i prefer to concentrate on using a few cards only unless of cos like restaurants they tend to have promo for certain bank cc only :)

also i hate to squeeze so many cc into my wallet too hahahaha :P

Kopi,

I tik I have the $100 vchr cos I am register with them... I went there often to buy the capsules for

my 'workplace'... even in Tokyo branch and Beijing branch, I also buy the Nespresso milk foam maker there, Nespresso glasses there, and also capsules too.... :P

Kopi,

I tik I have the $100 vchr cos I am register with them... I went there often to buy the capsules for

my 'workplace'... even in Tokyo branch and Beijing branch, I also buy the Nespresso milk foam maker there, Nespresso glasses there, and also capsules too.... :P

Wah so good i also want :(

moreover next time you will not have problems getting cheaper capsules from other country le :)

Got another 1 , 48mths instalment for diners credit card..

Hehe... you can first and i keep for you eh..

Ai Mai??

Last wk Tangs got 15% off fotr Nespressp machine for singtel users.

Kopi,

So good!!! envy...

last time i will take note too but now i gave up le cos i hate cc with the points system, few k points can only redeem $20 voucher kind so now i prefer to concentrate on using a few cards only unless of cos like restaurants they tend to have promo for certain bank cc only :)

also i hate to squeeze so many cc into my wallet too hahahaha :P

Me too, apply too many cards.. end up too messy, and i dun wan to spoilt my wallet.

Most of the cards or privilege card are sitting in a box in a drawer collecting dust. I only bring along those i use frequetly

or still got space to fit in my wallet and coin pouch.

Like Citibank SMRT card -> that is my EZ link

Citibank Tangs (I wish it has the ezlink function too)

HSBC card...

Hehe... you can first and i keep for you eh..

Ai Mai??

Last wk Tangs got 15% off fotr Nespressp machine for singtel users.

eh no need wor i can wait till next yr then buy hahahaha :P

Me too, apply too many cards.. end up too messy, and i dun wan to spoilt my wallet.

Most of the cards or privilege card are sitting in a box in a drawer collecting dust. I only bring along those i use frequetly

or still got space to fit in my wallet and coin pouch.

Like Citibank SMRT card -> that is my EZ link

Citibank Tangs (I wish it has the ezlink function too)

HSBC card...

eh ask you ah if you lost your CC which you use for EZ link hor and you din realised it how ah ?

is there a guarantee that there's a limit for the ezlink functions ? cos i nvr like the idea of flashing my CC everytime i take train leh

eh no need wor i can wait till next yr then buy hahahaha :P

hehehe... my ah lao also say ask me buy next yr.. when i redeem my voucher now

Now pay $$ pay until legs turn jelly liao

eh ask you ah if you lost your CC which you use for EZ link hor and you din realised it how ah ?

is there a guarantee that there's a limit for the ezlink functions ? cos i nvr like the idea of flashing my CC everytime i take train leh

Hmm, the person who pick up your card can only keep flashing it for SMRT rides lor.. I dun think it can be use for SMRT Taxi ride.. not even for macdonald's

but its auto top-up lah... say it will auto top up $50 when the EZ reach $0 value

Hmm, I everyday or alternate day will need to take train or bus.. so sure will bring it with me..

I put it in a cardholder.. so ppl wont even know its credit card.

Its the UOB 1 card im worried about... the Visa wave payment

Once you lost it.. tats it...

Anyone who pick up can charge by waving it... as long as its within $100

worse than the EZ link

hehehe... my ah lao also say ask me buy next yr.. when i redeem my voucher now

Now pay $$ pay until legs turn jelly liao

Hmm, the person who pick up your card can only keep flashing it for SMRT rides lor.. I dun think it can be use for SMRT Taxi ride.. not even for macdonald's

but its auto top-up lah... say it will auto top up $50 when the EZ reach $0 value

Hmm, I everyday or alternate day will need to take train or bus.. so sure will bring it with me..

I put it in a cardholder.. so ppl wont even know its credit card.

Its the UOB 1 card im worried about... the Visa wave payment

Once you lost it.. tats it...

Anyone who pick up can charge by waving it... as long as its within $100

worse than the EZ link

Ya lor i also pay till my leg wobbly le just spent 2.3k on an amplifier last week :( speaker cable alone already cost me $150 le haiz

but what i'm worried is that ez link you always take in & out de mah whereas CC will always in your wallet unless you used it

moreover sometimes it can be a rush when taking MRT so this is what i'm more concerned lor :)

my that ez link is always in a cardholder, with some card/cc which i will hardly use.. except gt discount for Makan

than my ofices keys also in the same cardholder.

Eh, you put in wallet, so no need to take it out ley.. just tap on it lah.. can detect de ley

I think this month is final payment for all liao

Pay for gate/grills/curtains/bal for furniture and mattress and also final to my ID.

your amplifier must ve very zai 1!

hey kopi bro! ask u something.. did anyone call u with regards to curtains and blinds? someone called rainbowguy and told him that she is recommended by Jason.

i thot it is weird cos' i dun think Jason will give out our contacts to others without telling us..

i got this call too..

from "sharon"

lol

i told her i'll contact later....now renov so messy...no mood to think abt curtains...

and hor, i like the cool clock too...fan of manu for like 14 yrs, and i lurve gadgets and RPG games...

but no one in my office like these things!!!!!!

argghhhh......