Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

hahha...

Make me super gian.. like that im determined to wait for the next Singtel Tangs sale

678-15%-$120 voucher (frm hsbc) - 10% rebate only about $410

ok enough talk of nespresso since it's still too early for me to get one yet

please dun tempt me anymore :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

let's hope that next year they'll have new models...then the current ones will be 50% off!!!

whahahaa.... :yamseng: :yamseng: :yamseng:

Buy lah.. It's small and portable.. Can use it at your current place and drink fab coffee liao.. :D

Buy lah.. It's small and portable.. Can use it at your current place and drink fab coffee liao.. :D

eh my boss bought a coffee machine which cost abt 8k each

somemore so ma fan, the pantry auntie have to dismantle it to wash every morning leh

somemore so ma fan, the pantry auntie have to dismantle it to wash every morning leh

wah....ask your boss buy 10 of nespresso and then we can each take one, still cheaper than 8k woh!!!

wah....ask your boss buy 10 of nespresso and then we can each take one, still cheaper than 8k woh!!!

eh different mah cos not his money also company pay leh imagine buy 2 already cost company 16k leh might as well give me more bonus hahahahaha :P

consider good liao,mine is 3 in 1!Drink or not Up to u! :D

cos my company 80% ang mo leh they not used to kopi tiam kopi, only like kopi from starbuck kind so bo pian lor

kopi,

what toilet windows did jason give ya?

eh toilet windows ??? the normal frosted kind bah but since all my windows is WPC, the toilet windows also WPC lor :D

$8k coffee machine?! Wah~ Made of gold sia? Think ur pantry auntie must be cursing and swearing every morning. So expensive still so ma fan. :P

the machine is like those from starbucks is it..

yeah i have saw really complex machine.. n very exp de

just the tot of it.. i dun wan to drink kopi liao... I just boil water and drink 3-in-1

$8k coffee machine?! Wah~ Made of gold sia? Think ur pantry auntie must be cursing and swearing every morning. So expensive still so ma fan. :P

Eh dun be surprised that some of the kopi making machine is super ex de just walk ard taka or tang and look at their coffee machine, most cost thousands de leh

cos all built in mah milk and grinding of the beans so need constant maintenance lor :)

the machine is like those from starbucks is it..

yeah i have saw really complex machine.. n very exp de

just the tot of it.. i dun wan to drink kopi liao... I just boil water and drink 3-in-1

ya ya something like that de got a tube sticking out for you to make foam from the milk de but i din bother to try also hahahahaha

Eh dun be surprised that some of the kopi making machine is super ex de just walk ard taka or tang and look at their coffee machine, most cost thousands de leh

cos all built in mah milk and grinding of the beans so need constant maintenance lor :)

ya ya something like that de got a tube sticking out for you to make foam from the milk de but i din bother to try also hahahahaha

*jaw drop* Expensive sia~ Hehe, but that milk foamer tingy is good, can steam milk to make tea lattes. :P (paiseh, mi tea drinker, so only know how to use tat steamer tingy)

*jaw drop* Expensive sia~ Hehe, but that milk foamer tingy is good, can steam milk to make tea lattes. :P (paiseh, mi tea drinker, so only know how to use tat steamer tingy)

ya imagine you buy one of these machines at home :wacko: :wacko: