Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

fast action, kopi bro!

nice tiles!!! :)

Hee thanks thanks :D

I will miss having a rubbish chute inside the home. :(

I can see the llines clearly from my monitors. Nicee!

Eh bro not good leh i do not like chute in my home leh else risk of xiao qiang visiting higher leh but no choice lah :(

eh bro i think the tiles got lines one hor is my kitchen toilet tiles leh hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Work is progressing well for you yah :)

Jus curious why have you chosen parquet flooring?

thanks thanks :D starting is slower as there's alot of patching work needed for my place :)

eh why parquet ah ? cos all along i've been using parquet flooring for my house so i prefer the wood feel bah

nvr use laminate flooring before anyway :P

thanks thanks :D starting is slower as there's alot of patching work needed for my place :)

eh why parquet ah ? cos all along i've been using parquet flooring for my house so i prefer the wood feel bah

Finally pics of your reno!! hope to see more :)

nex time i will hav the rubbish chute in my place also ...and also scare of xiao qiang! :(

Hey please note that i find this interesting thus wish to let you guys know. I'm not the one selling ah.

Someone is bringing in this clock and was wondering if any of you guys is interested cos I thinking of getting one also. Price ranges from $60 - $80 depending on how many is being brought in. Of cos we can also order ourselves through the link provided but do not think it's worthwhile if only bring in a couple. :D

Take a look at the alarm clock. So cool hahahah :D

http://www.moshilifestyle.com/Product/Voic...rolVCAlarmClock

Oh do switch on your speaker to listen.

bro, do update on this clock thingy again.quite nice.. :)

Finally pics of your reno!! hope to see more :)

nex time i will hav the rubbish chute in my place also ...and also scare of xiao qiang! :(

ya lor chute and drain is the most worrying place le :(

I might order one also.. let me know if u r buying. btw, i like ur tiles.. so clean-cut.. nice!

hahaha thanks thanks :D choose white so that my kitchen looks brighter :)

anyway the clock looks cool hor ?

voice recognition leh so steady but dunno if my singlish works for the clock or not hahahaha :P

hahaha thanks thanks :D choose white so that my kitchen looks brighter :)

anyway the clock looks cool hor ?

voice recognition leh so steady but dunno if my singlish works for the clock or not hahahaha :P

so consol shipment or wat??? i dono how to go abt to purchase it...

i thought it would be cool if using dialects...

so consol shipment or wat??? i dono how to go abt to purchase it...

i thought it would be cool if using dialects...

eh you might want to read abt his terms in the link i provided.

think just PM the TS abt your interest and he will let you know when the stock arrived, he did mention that can go his place or Plaza sing to collect from him. :)

the TS will usually take care of bringing the product to SG for you

Edited by coffee_o

kopi, how much is your parquet's psf? have you considered solid timber?

Hey please note that i find this interesting thus wish to let you guys know. I'm not the one selling ah.

Someone is bringing in this clock and was wondering if any of you guys is interested cos I thinking of getting one also. Price ranges from $60 - $80 depending on how many is being brought in. Of cos we can also order ourselves through the link provided but do not think it's worthwhile if only bring in a couple. :D

Take a look at the alarm clock. So cool hahahah :D

http://www.moshilifestyle.com/Product/Voic...rolVCAlarmClock

Oh do switch on your speaker to listen.

me still considering .... it look cool .... and go well with my living room .... but $60-$80 is a bit too much to spend on a alarm clock .... dun think rachel will approve .... :(

kopi, how much is your parquet's psf? have you considered solid timber?

Eh not sure leh cos jason quote me 3.1 k for all my 3 bedrooms and the small walkway outside the rooms

actually i'm so so tempted to change after looking at your chio chio timber floors :dribble: :dribble: but since i've chosen parquet i've decided not to change le :D

me still considering .... it look cool .... and go well with my living room .... but $60-$80 is a bit too much to spend on a alarm clock .... dun think rachel will approve .... :(

eh bro an avg casio alarm clock already cost me abt $40 leh so i would presume this cool device quite ok if it cost less than $70 :D

anyway i'm a sucker for high tech and innovative stuff hahahahaha :P