Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

bro dun bluff chewren lah u dunno meh hahahahaha :P

eh bro you took your wedding pics liao nvr show us :(

bro chew dunoo..cannot anyhow show...later got emo people they beri good in csing... like the CSI show. I beri scare. :unsure:

chiu don't hai me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bro chew dunoo..cannot anyhow show...later got emo people they beri good in csing... like the CSI show. I beri scare. :unsure:

chiu don't hai me.

put in your FB lah then we can take a look mah

or you scare you too yan dao and wife too pretty ppl jealous ah ? hahahahaha :P

this thread is not simple.... :jawdrop:

chiu not good...waste bandwidth.

sorry lor the big fat green pipe is so slow by itself i wont be able to waste much also lor :P

Kopi,

aside fm all these Ah Soon thingy and my new hse Ah Long thingy,

show u some cute pics of Pom I took last wk in HKG when I pass by a pet shop.

The Pom reminds me of my Pom that died long time ago, this Pom so cute, she/ he just stood there and let

me take pic and keep looking at me, seems like asking me to buy her/him.

If this happens in Sin, I will buy home straightaway, hhehehhe :P

HKG1.jpg

HKG2.jpg

Kopi,

aside fm all these Ah Soon thingy and my new hse Ah Long thingy,

show u some cute pics of Pom I took last wk in HKG when I pass by a pet shop.

The Pom reminds me of my Pom that died long time ago, this Pom so cute, she/ he just stood there and let

me take pic and keep looking at me, seems like asking me to buy her/him.

If this happens in Sin, I will buy home straightaway, hhehehhe :P

HKG1.jpg

HKG2.jpg

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-018:

kopi,this week the contractor will be laying tiles for u?

ya should be laying tiles these couple of weeks :)

anyway jason told me they doing plastering for my 2nd floor now

anyway GC ppl coming to lay the trunking on next tue so he better plaster my wall swee swee before i run the trunking hahahaha :P

ya should be laying tiles these couple of weeks :)

anyway jason told me they doing plastering for my 2nd floor now

anyway GC ppl coming to lay the trunking on next tue so he better plaster my wall swee swee before i run the trunking hahahaha :P

Hi hi coffee_o yr tblog have too many pages..hahah..no time to finish all!

Must say you got yr em at a steal!! :) you are poodle owner ?? as i hav a poodle too!! :P

Hi hi coffee_o yr tblog have too many pages..hahah..no time to finish all!

Must say you got yr em at a steal!! :) you are poodle owner ?? as i hav a poodle too!! :P

Hi Lily dun bother reading my blog as most of the time is us chit chatting nia :P

anyway thanks thanks i guess i'm lucky to get one which is near town central and at below val though this unit is not my 1st choice :)

yes my baby is a red poodle, can see in my avatar hehehe :D

i think ur place take long time to plaster cos its BIG!how much u pay for plastering whole place ah!?

he quote me 2.6k for the whole house

so if you plaster little he will earn but if like me need to plaster whole house then he lugi lah :D

Edited by coffee_o

Hi Lily dun bother reading my blog as most of the time is us chit chatting nia :P

anyway thanks thanks i guess i'm lucky to get one which is near town central and at below val though this unit is not my 1st choice :)

yes my baby is a red poodle, can see in my avatar hehehe :D

he quote me 2.6k for the whole house

so if you plaster little he will earn but if like me need to plaster whole house then he lugi lah :D

ya you are lucky!! I must say now like machiam trend to have em..when i first join renotalk last time nvr see em at all hee :P. So goodfor me now as i need lots of info for my reno..am worried too as my needs lots of reno..:(

My is a red poodle too..!! he is still a puppy super cute and looks like a brown bear! :P

hmm..indeed,its consider cheap liao lor,mine small small nia ady not cheap.cant remember how much liao,haha.

well,if u kiasu,i teach u something..when the plastering completed hor u use light to shine on the wall,u can check if its a bit wavey or not.

sometime it looks smooth but when the light is ON u can see more clearly!!

wah bro no need lah actually i not a person who need to have my wall super smooth de

if far far looks ok then i'm ok le :D

ya you are lucky!! I must say now like machiam trend to have em..when i first join renotalk last time nvr see em at all hee :P. So goodfor me now as i need lots of info for my reno..am worried too as my needs lots of reno..:(

My is a red poodle too..!! he is still a puppy super cute and looks like a brown bear! :P

eh actually my mum is the one who asked me to get an EM cos next time might not be able to find le :)

hahaha ya ya mine look like a teddy bear when young also :D eh btw how much you bought your poodle ah ?

this is the pic when he's abt 3 - 4 months old :)

4152159694_a8b642a47b.jpg

eh actually my mum is the one who asked me to get an EM cos next time might not be able to find le :)

hahaha ya ya mine look like a teddy bear when young also :D eh btw how much you bought your poodle ah ?

this is the pic when he's abt 3 - 4 months old :)

4152159694_a8b642a47b.jpg

true true!! EM extinct liao! :P

ya my too till now still look like one.. :) i bot it at 1.3k expensive rite? :(

81709291.png