Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Weather is suny in the day, u only need a light cardigan... at nite will be abit chilly...but if u walk whole day, u will not feel cold...super nice weather here to walk all day.

So nice got co apartment hotel.

HKG food all have lots of MSG. Only salad and sandwich is MSG free, hehehhe.

The wall paper really nice and price is good, so is the Italy industrial tap for kitchen sink, sigh :( , no luck to buy. We got a call n will be heading back SIN tomoro....

Wah lao you guys kept talking abt HKG till i so gian feel like going also leh :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I did not buy anything at Sitex today super crowded

They blocked the whole carpark route so in the end i parked at eastpoint and took MRT there and the MRT is super slow lor, wait for more than 5 mins b4 one train comes, talk about world class transport :angry:

anyway saw alot of TV on sale like lelong leh you know shouting on the mic kind hahahaha seriously nowadays i think it's no longer IT fair, it should be electronics fair since i see more electronics than IT stuff hahahahaha :P

wanted to buy the eubiq power strip but decided to save my money for my amplifier instead as it cost abt 1.7k for a 3m strip :(

actually the tv also not super duper cheap leh... we went to ask for the same model a week ago at harvey, price about there, only difference is freebies and warranty...

so end up we didnt get any tv as well.. :unsure:

I did not buy anything at Sitex today super crowded

They blocked the whole carpark route so in the end i parked at eastpoint and took MRT there and the MRT is super slow lor, wait for more than 5 mins b4 one train comes, talk about world class transport :angry:

anyway saw alot of TV on sale like lelong leh you know shouting on the mic kind hahahaha seriously nowadays i think it's no longer IT fair, it should be electronics fair since i see more electronics than IT stuff hahahahaha :P

wanted to buy the eubiq power strip but decided to save my money for my amplifier instead as it cost abt 1.7k for a 3m strip :(

I popped by and took a quick tour.. Where is the eubiq booth?? Thinking of getting some accessories..

I popped by and took a quick tour.. Where is the eubiq booth?? Thinking of getting some accessories..

Top left hand corner.

SITEX_2009_Floorplan.jpg

Edited by alamak

Weather is suny in the day, u only need a light cardigan... at nite will be abit chilly...but if u walk whole day, u will not feel cold...super nice weather here to walk all day.

So nice got co apartment hotel.

HKG food all have lots of MSG. Only salad and sandwich is MSG free, hehehhe.

The wall paper really nice and price is good, so is the Italy industrial tap for kitchen sink, sigh :( , no luck to buy. We got a call n will be heading back SIN tomoro....

Hee, thanks for the weather tip! Very glad that it's not as cold as the previous week liao. Can't wait to go.

Haiz, sad leh. Too bad u can't buy. Nvm lar, there's always next time. :P Can always buy next time and do mini reno. :P

Wah lao you guys kept talking abt HKG till i so gian feel like going also leh :(

Hehehe, go go go. HK got soo much nice fd. :P

Despite not so really good selling price from Sitex and some bad reviews on the model I bought....heehee.. I still buy as I am not so particular on the specification....I am really not a TV guy.. lols.

Here are my damage in case some of u also looking for LCD TV

Philips TV Full HD: 42PFL5609 - $999.00 (*Being force to buy by my wife*)

Toshiba TV HD Ready: 32AV600E - $499.00

Toshiba TV Full HD: 42RV500E - $999.00

*Got 2 free wired mess HDMI cables + delivery for 3 TVs.

Damage: $2497.00

heehee..Thank to Kopi O on advising me on the extended warranty which make a lot of sense. heehee

Despite not so really good selling price from Sitex and some bad reviews on the model I bought....heehee.. I still buy as I am not so particular on the specification....I am really not a TV guy.. lols.

Here are my damage in case some of u also looking for LCD TV

Philips TV Full HD: 42PFL5609 - $999.00 (*Being force to buy by my wife*)

Toshiba TV HD Ready: 32AV600E - $499.00

Toshiba TV Full HD: 42RV500E - $999.00

*Got 2 free wired mess HDMI cables + delivery for 3 TVs.

Damage: $2497.00

heehee..Thank to Kopi O on advising me on the extended warranty which make a lot of sense. heehee

what advices? please share...I'm gonna get tv soon....

I bought a Samsung LED TV series 6

Model : UA 46 B 6000 vmxxs @ $3399 come with $150 robinson voucher at the Audio house fair a while ago. Just a price reference if anyone of u planning to get one. :) :) :)

Hi PJ

red_devil bro was asking if he should get the extended warranty for the TV in which i told him no point since the tv already comes with 3 yrs warranty.

Just imagine 3 yrs warranty for a tv @ 999, 1 yr your tv only depreciate $333 which is slightly less than a $1 a day so no point paying a couple of hundreds more since who knows 3 yrs later a 50" lcd tv cost only $999 ? :P

if that happens i think you will be hoping your tv spoil faster and forget abt the warranty claims hahahahaha :lol:

I bought a Samsung LED TV series 6

Model : UA 46 B 6000 vmxxs @ $3399 come with $150 robinson voucher at the Audio house fair a while ago. Just a price reference if anyone of u planning to get one. :) :) :)

thanks Ve_ve for the price reference

anyway should anyone one of you guys decided to get the tv at sitex, you can use this price to nego a lower price or better freebies from audio house.

I'm sure they will agree especially for the last day :D

kopi!your contractor Jason is Ah soon's brother right?Heard Ah soon got financial problem lei,will it affects your reno somehow?

yes i've heard of it so far seems to be ok sure hope it does not affect my reno though :)

yes i've heard of it so far seems to be ok sure hope it does not affect my reno though :)

bro,

although you are not a hurry to move in but I suggest u still set a firm date of HO with your contractor...it will be better for you and your contractor to arrange for sub-contractors...dun forget it is yearend now...

No HO means your contractor will never give you the priority to carry out work...

bro,

although you are not a hurry to move in but I suggest u still set a firm date of HO with your contractor...it will be better for you and your contractor to arrange for sub-contractors...dun forget it is yearend now...

No HO means your contractor will never give you the priority to carry out work...

Yes I'm aware of it in fact my FSM says i must moved in by 31st Jan before the year of the tiger cos next yr tiger no good for all the other animals including itself.

next yr it's gonna be a tough yr for most of us :(