Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

I flying on early Sunday morning lar. :P But this week can only come in during ofc hours, cuz my lappy sent for repairs. :( Miss my laptop so much. :(

2 more days to mai ye sek ye (cantonese). :P

Wah 买东西吃东西啊??

so good so envy :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
where will u be staying in hkg?not going to shenzhen ah?

can do curtain there,haha

I do curtains for wat? :P Mine already done liao. :P

Not interested to go shenzhen. HK got so many stuff to see/buy/do liao. But I will be going macau for a day lar. :)

ya lor.....And i tot of bringing to the cruise to do back up one,now died liao!!Anyway i am going to get an adaptor at my work place in Chinatown area.but donno where to get...

Donno chinatown have or not.

I think Adaptor buy outside not cheap ley...

I buy my lenovo travel adapter from my sister I think is dealer price already abt $25 ley.

Lenovo adapter cannot fit Nec right?

Talking about my music player on my blog... many months liao.. I cant load the player..

so i cant even listen to the songs.

All my frds do that.. open my blog, minimise the page n just to listen to music

usually i dun lah, my office laptop block alot of webby.

I use my hp when im bored.. but rather difficult, cuz im always on the fone..

n office very open.. scare disturb others

At home i will open my blog to listen.. but the player not working liao

my boss also FS siao de..

but he tell me that.. he only ask me to place a rooster on the office to counter office politics

then i think n think n think.... I think he is the ONLY office politics I have

I flying on early Sunday morning lar. :P But this week can only come in during ofc hours, cuz my lappy sent for repairs. :( Miss my laptop so much. :(

2 more days to mai ye sek ye (cantonese). :P

Hi Angel,

U r coming to HKG?

I am here since 5 days ago, it was cold and gloomy and I caught a cold.

But these 3 days, weather is clear n cooling, so nice to walk around. I am going to Mong kok later after work to go shop shop. My colleague ate too much local food and kanna MSG attack here, so now he can only eat salad and MSG free food.

If u staying at Renaissance Haour View, we can meet up (provided u have time to spare, heheh) have snacks, wines, kopi free at the 40 floor Executive lounge (I can bring u up there cos I have free access)

I found a shop that sell wallpaper fm Korea and I calculate I need 3 rolls for my wall, but after selecting wallpaper and etc, she told me need 3 days to order but I am leaving anytime so cannot take the risk :(

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Hi Angel,

U r coming to HKG?

I am here since 5 days ago, it was cold and gloomy and I caught a cold.

But these 3 days, weather is clear n cooling, so nice to walk around. I am going to Mong kok later after work to go shop shop. My colleague ate too much local food and kanna MSG attack here, so now he can only eat salad and MSG free food.

If u staying at Renaissance Haour View, we can meet up (provided u have time to spare, heheh) have snacks, wines, kopi free at the 40 floor Executive lounge (I can bring u up there cos I have free access)

I found a shop that sell wallpaper fm Korea and I calculate I need 3 rolls for my wall, but after selecting wallpaper and etc, she told me need 3 days to order but I am leaving anytime so cannot take the risk :(

Harlow! Yupz, I'm going on Sunday! :D *so excited*

Yeah, been reading the weather reports that there's an easterly wind there now, so it's not as cool as before. Btw, is it cold/windy in the evening? If it's windy, tink it'll be much colder than wat's reported. I'll be staying at an apartment at Ashley Road (Tsim Sha Tsui). It's my company's apartment-hotel and I got staff rates there. :)

Haha! First time heard of msg attack. Very sad leh, now can only eat salad/msg free food at HK, where there's soooo much nice food to eat.

Har? U dun have a specific date that u'll be leaving one arh? Sad leh, cannot tell ur co that u wana leave only 3 days later and todae go order the wallpaper? Think the wallpaper should b cheap and very nice, since it's fr korea. And it'll be really special. :(