Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kopi!tomolo u go liao update us some of the price hor!!!

check out the lappy best deal for me also ok?

i am going down on sat/sunday!

Bro want to take a look at the brochures and price list do check out this site tmr afternoon, it should have at least 80% of the promotions liao :)

Edited by coffee_o

maybe the price list stated here and 2molo list different lei?keep me inform the bestest deal in town.

no lah this will be the standard price list but of cos if you're referring to the price of the last day deals then i might not be able to get it for you tmr also mah :)

sunday night deals is the best :D

:o got like this one meh!?

Yes last day price is always better if you're getting big items like laptop and tv :)

some offer more freebies rather than better discounts :D

i got a fren bought a laptop at $999 on the 1st day with no free upgrade of RAM but when i went down on the 2nd day, i bought the same laptop at $899 with free upgrade of RAM and more freebies :)

Edited by coffee_o

ok set! i go on the last day!And see what they offer?!

Sometimes not necessary all are on sales de lah.

:P

but if you go on the last day hor be prepared that some of the hotter items will be out of stock le

anyway do not i repeat do not believe in what the sales say as majority of them is kids working vacation job nia, they know nuts so hor better to do some research before you drop by and take a look dun waste time listening to them :)

but if you go on the last day hor be prepared that some of the hotter items will be out of stock le

anyway do not i repeat do not believe in what the sales say as majority of them is kids working vacation job nia, they know nuts so hor better to do some research before you drop by and take a look dun waste time listening to them :)

i still rem 5 yrs back , at 1 comex show , this promotor is promoting 1 Pocket PC . She was saying this wireless that wireless everything is wireless include charging .....

My friend and me was like "zhun bo " -_-" then we keep asking her how the wireless charging work ... then she start to blur and quickly ask her another promotor .... phahaha

i still rem 5 yrs back , at 1 comex show , this promotor is promoting 1 Pocket PC . She was saying this wireless that wireless everything is wireless include charging .....

My friend and me was like "zhun bo " -_-" then we keep asking her how the wireless charging work ... then she start to blur and quickly ask her another promotor .... phahaha

Yes thats why i said no point wasting your time talking to the sales unless you find her pretty lah Wahahahaha :P

Best is do some research on which model and brand of laptop you like and just go down and look for that else you will be spoilt for choice going down blindly :)

Yes thats why i said no point wasting your time talking to the sales unless you find her pretty lah Wahahahaha :P

Best is do some research on which model and brand of laptop you like and just go down and look for that else you will be spoilt for choice going down blindly :)

So the best is know what u want and get a pretty sales staff to attend to u. Hahah.

So the best is know what u want and get a pretty sales staff to attend to u. Hahah.

ya but most of the time pretty sales know nuts abt the stuff they selling leh hahahahaha :P

kopppii!!!!!!! :(

i very sad ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lappy know i am going to get a new laptop

and last night my adaptor not working ah!!!!(suicide)

The light keep blinking lei!!!

is it dying?! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wahahahahaha :rofl:

think you hurt his feelings thats why it refuse to work for you anymore :lol:

Wahahahahaha :rofl:

think you hurt his feelings thats why it refuse to work for you anymore :lol:

I think electronics can understand wat we sae. :unsure: There were many such incidents for me. My hb wana change comp and the old comp start giving pblms. We wana change fones and the hp start acting up and switch on and off on their own. :unsure: But wen I said I dun wana change my hp liao, then it guai guai dun give pblms.

i still need to do back up ma!

Kopi u got spare adaptor for lappy?!

Anyone have?!!! :bow:

Just take out the HDD from your lappy and use a 2.5" portable HDD casing to install your laptop HDD and you shall have a portable 2.5" HDD

Angell how come u still here?not in Hkg meh?! :unsure:

I flying on early Sunday morning lar. :P But this week can only come in during ofc hours, cuz my lappy sent for repairs. :( Miss my laptop so much. :(

2 more days to mai ye sek ye (cantonese). :P