Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
most important don pay more than u should!if they start to demand more than u should in actual

regulation of 10%-40%-40%-10% U gotta be alert and sense something might be wrong liao!

Yes bro thanks for the advice thus far only paid him what i should nia :)

Yes bro thanks for the advice thus far only paid him what i should nia :)

yeah agree....better pay clearly and get jason to sign a receipt or something to acknowledge...

issuing cheques to the company name is a safer way too....

yeah agree....better pay clearly and get jason to sign a receipt or something to acknowledge...

issuing cheques to the company name is a safer way too....

Yup yup i agree so far he did not rush me for payment or anything so it's ok

moreover the cheques are all issued to his company name :)

IMHO it's his bro who is facing some problems and not him, i'm aware that we must be wary of the connections too but i just hope ppl dun jump into conclusions that he will behave the same as what i read stuff ppl wrote abt him somewhere.

it's as if trying to tell ppl that if my bro kills someone, i will be labeled as a murderer too, personally i feel that it's unfair to him especially when those ppl who wrote bad things abt him did not even engage his service.

Edited by coffee_o

Yes thats what we got.

actually i wanted to get toshiba initially but no stock thats why i choose MHI

best is request from hong tar to come down to your place twice, once to do the trunking and 2nd to install the units

thats what jason asked me to do maybe it's becos mine a little bit tricky to run the trunking :)

bro...u already gotten the aircon ppl down to yur place once?

i am wondering since Ah soon brother Jason also in this line.Ah soon at least should ask his brother for help to finish off whatever unfinish work especially wet work rather than leave people in the lurch!Payment wise can be arrange later...rather then not doing anything.Caught people in mid-air! :bangwall:

Well i believe it's his choice if he wish to help his bro but i sure hope he does not affect his own customer by doing so

seriously we're in no position to judge what happen to ah soon since this is between him and his customer but i'm surprised that he has become like this, throw everything away after working so hard to build up the trust.

Actually hor i remembered last time when BD wants to renovate his place and ask me for opinion by emailing Ah soon quotation.I was shocked to see that his price is so low!

Working in a Main Contractor firm,i knows the raw material price roughly,and its kinda impssible to delivered unless he is using low-low grade stuffs..

i am hoping that his workmanship is good and the material he use is of good standard.

But guess i am wrong when i visited a forumer house one day.

actually i'm not siding with anyone but i just hope that ppl should give jason a chance to prove himself b4 connecting him to ah soon "pattern" just becos they're brothers

in fact we as jason's customer are worried too. Just hate it when i read ppl who are even jason's customer gloating abt choosing them to do up our house. i've contractors and ID companies who did not or gave me a quote only a month later so do i have to stood so low as to name them one by one out in the forum ?

IMHO i just feel that if they did not manage to give you a quote, it only means that they're either too busy or they're not the right contractor/ID for you thats all and just move on, dun act like kid and kpkb abt it in the forum.

also why do ppl wants to choose a contractor when you jolly well know that there're many reputable ID firms outside ? it's cos it's cheaper right ? so if you can afford a more expensive ID firm, good for you and move on, why bother gloating over others misfortune ?

just to add my 2 cents worth

jason is currently renovating my house, and believe me, we are worried to read abt ah soon...and even some of the forummers comments and warnings regarding Jason. nevertheless, i am with kopi on this. i think we should not associate jason with ah soon's deeds as they are two separate entitites.

still...got to admit...we (jason's customers) are all praying that everything goes smoothly. so far so good...hope it stays that way :)

Edited by dsman

Oh to add to my previous post, please do not get me wrong, i appreciate bros and sis here whom warn me abt the possible scenarios and i will be kidding myself if i says i'm not worried.

but it pisses me when i read some stuff posted somewhere else by ppl who just wants to add salt and pepper and kpo abt what happen. if they're really concerned, they should help the owners who face difficulties finding alternative solution rather than stating the obvious.

Hey guys, from a neutral person point-of-view, I just wanna say that the only link between Ah Soon and Jason is that they are brothers.

Jason has since ½-year ago chosen to come out and work on his own, apparently due to some differences with Ah Soon which we do not know.

In any case, Jason is Jason and Ah Soon is Ah Soon. Do not mix the 2 together cos they are now different contractors. It is not for us to judge and say what should be and what shouldn't. Jason has stopped taking in new jobs as his schedule is already well packed. Guys you are working with Jason for your renovations and you should be comfortable with him by now. Don't be distracted by all those noise and chatter from those 贤达人等, who only knows how to be negative and pessimistic and gloat over others' misfortune.

Hey guys, from a neutral person point-of-view, I just wanna say that the only link between Ah Soon and Jason is that they are brothers.

Jason has since ½-year ago chosen to come out and work on his own, apparently due to some differences with Ah Soon which we do not know.

In any case, Jason is Jason and Ah Soon is Ah Soon. Do not mix the 2 together cos they are now different contractors. It is not for us to judge and say what should be and what shouldn't. Jason has stopped taking in new jobs as his schedule is already well packed. Guys you are working with Jason for your renovations and you should be comfortable with him by now. Don't be distracted by all those noise and chatter from those 贤达人等, who only knows how to be negative and pessimistic and gloat over others' misfortune.

Thanks bro appreciate it. :D

i have no problems if you're the victims complaining abt it but it irks me to see childish ppl gloating over others misfortune. sigh....i guess everyone has the right to post in a forum no matter how childish it may sound. :rolleyes:

Thanks bro appreciate it. :D

i have no problems if you're the victims complaining abt it but it irks me to see childish ppl gloating over others misfortune. sigh....i guess everyone has the right to post in a forum no matter how childish it may sound. :rolleyes:

Yo bro, there's just too many of such lame people around. I see them everyday in the Straits Times Online Forum discussion board, in the Stomp discussion board etc. They only know how to make crude, insensitive, useless and unhelpful remarks, or they appear self-righteous and give comments that shows how 'smart' they are, often overlooking the real point of the letter or matter. It just shows how 'intelligent' these people are, or actually, how cowardly they are (since the anonymous nature of the internet kinda 'empowers' them, when in real life, most won't dare to voice out such comments)!