Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
kopi bro, any more progress? i wonder how is chip & dale's house progress... :unsure:

eh spoke to jason this afternoon, they doing plastering now

unfortunately for jason, he had to do plastering for my whole house as previous owners made the wall the rough rough surface kind so bo pian :P

anyway he did told me my plastering should take abt 5 days and once thats done, he will start the tiling which i presume should be next week :)

eh spoke to jason this afternoon, they doing plastering now

unfortunately for jason, he had to do plastering for my whole house as previous owners made the wall the rough rough surface kind so bo pian :P

anyway he did told me my plastering should take abt 5 days and once thats done, he will start the tiling which i presume should be next week :)

oic.. good good... this means tat we should be able to see more pics by end of next wk!

anyone going to Sitex this long wkend? thinking to look for laptop.. my current acer laptop is dying after 3-4yrs.. :(

oic.. good good... this means tat we should be able to see more pics by end of next wk!

anyone going to Sitex this long wkend? thinking to look for laptop.. my current acer laptop is dying after 3-4yrs.. :(

i m going tmr!!

Want to check out the irobot, iphone accessory, Samsung tv & home theater sys.

yah! 26 - 29 nov @ expo

anyway dun think i will buy my tv from there also since my reno still a long way to go hahahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

Me going to Sitex too! Need to get another TV. If anyone getting TV, don't vie with me for the cheapest lobang hor. Haha. Joking. :)

i'm also getting tv @ sitex~~ :P

i'm also getting tv @ sitex~~ :P

Chip when you gg down ? i gg down tmr then if there's something to buy i will drop by again on sunday to get it :)

tmr is to spend my time survey since lesser ppl then sunday get better deal :notti:

Chip when you gg down ? i gg down tmr then if there's something to buy i will drop by again on sunday to get it :)

tmr is to spend my time survey since lesser ppl then sunday get better deal :notti:

hubby said going down on sunday (last day) haha..

hubby said going down on sunday (last day) haha..

ya best is go down on sunday evening but hor better dun drive during that time else you will be stuck in the jam rather than shopping for your stuff :D